• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing- Stan Lee, Joe Simon, John Romita, Colan, Zeck, Beatty+ More

565 posts in this topic

There are so many invoice #'s in my CGC account........it is CRAZY!

I can say that this has been my biggest (volume wise) signing ever so far.........

And right now in my hands I got me a CGC 9.8 Secret Wars 8 signed by Zeck, Beatty, Romita and Lee..............oh and to all of you ..........hey Romita didn't work on that book guys........well he very happily signed that book and said we all worked on this, this was so much work......

A few of my Zeck books I gambled on and did not crack 9.8's........I thought they had a shot at 9.8 but I guess I gotta live with some 9.6's and 9.4's. :)

So Buscema books are on their way.............AND some books are making their way back............I just got in some moderns today :)

Got my grades today on my Lee's. FOUR grade bumps out of seven books. :headbang:

And even better, a raw ASM 121 I bought on the bay as VF came back 9.4. lol (Though I knew it was way better than VF, I was more than happy to pay VF price.)

And even better, a raw ASM 121 I bought on the bay as VF came back 9.4. lol (Though I knew it was way better than VF, I was more than happy to pay VF price.)

Awesome...it's always sweet when that happens :applause:

Wow...that is way coool.... (thumbs u

Man, get pictures from my wife...heck, she doesn't even send me cup'o noodles.. lol

No but, seriously, I heard it looks tight, black 2 inch wooden frame, double 1 inch matte over the print... I will show it later when I do get somethin...

OK OK back the the Masters Signin...

nothing........you sent me too many pms asking me when you will get your stuff back so I just kept it
:roflmao: