• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing- Stan Lee, Joe Simon, John Romita, Colan, Zeck, Beatty+ More

565 posts in this topic

The signing went off great today, it was a lot of fun. We were unable to take photos of the books being signed though due to their new policy, which is aimed at keeping fraudulent books out of the market.

Sean will be home tomorrow and update everyone. I will be offline as of thursday for reasons that should be obvious to anyone reading the last 2 pages of this thread.

Bill.

The signing went off great today, it was a lot of fun. We were unable to take photos of the books being signed though due to their new policy, which is aimed at keeping fraudulent books out of the market.

Sean will be home tomorrow and update everyone. I will be offline as of thursday for reasons that should be obvious to anyone reading the last 2 pages of this thread.

Bill.

what policy of keeping fraudulent books off market? Did I miss something?

Hey All,

Stan Lee was his usual Awesome self!

Huge thanks to Jesse and Bill. The signing went off great. Out of the 240 books that got signed there were NO smudges, there was 1 book that got kind of a fainter paint pen sig, which still did not look bad.

It was a lot of fun. Jesse was my CAW and is shipping books to CGC either yesterday or today.

Thanks everyone for shipping books. The Sal Buscema mail away signing is being sent out by the end of this week.

Best,

Sean

my pleasure. To be honest I really am not sure when the next one will be. I am going to try to take a little self imposed ban from the boards......

I am going to Philly more to just hang out with some buddies. (If anyone needs help with subs email or pm me.)

and then I have Baltimore for the end of the summer.

and then the big NY javitts show and that will wrap up another SS year.

FYI everyone as far as McFarlane he is on hold. Right now the word on the street is that he does not want CGC SS books being done of his autograph. This is not definite, but I am still not very optimistic :(

my pleasure. To be honest I really am not sure when the next one will be. I am going to try to take a little self imposed ban from the boards......

I am going to Philly more to just hang out with some buddies. (If anyone needs help with subs email or pm me.)

and then I have Baltimore for the end of the summer.

and then the big NY javitts show and that will wrap up another SS year.

FYI everyone as far as McFarlane he is on hold. Right now the word on the street is that he does not want CGC SS books being done of his autograph. This is not definite, but I am still not very optimistic :(

Wow, in hindsight I wish I'd got more McFarlane's done for that Stan Lee tribute. Ah well, 20/20 and all that.

BTW I'm still going to load you up with a good 20 books for Baltimore!!

And I imagine NY will have some big names to get also!

Hey Guys! Quick Update.

Joe P. and I spent a bunch of time on the phone yesterday double checking everything and getting about 1/2 the invoices checked in. We have a bit more to get through this afternoon and hope to get the Sal Buscema package mailed out shortly afterward!

Thanks Jesse (FingerprintInk) for getting the books to CGC safe n sound!

I hope everyone had a nice memorial day weekend.....mine was full of camping, worrying about bears, kayaking.......then bachelor party for my buddy :devil:

nah it was for one of my college buddies......when I was camping though I slept with a hatchet because I was nervous about the bears.... lol one of the guys I was with had hiked the whole Appalachian Trail.... he was like there will be bears tonight......which then in turn freaked me out.

Hey Guys! Quick Update.

Joe P. and I spent a bunch of time on the phone yesterday double checking everything and getting about 1/2 the invoices checked in. We have a bit more to get through this afternoon and hope to get the Sal Buscema package mailed out shortly afterward!

Thanks Jesse (FingerprintInk) for getting the books to CGC safe n sound!

I hope everyone had a nice memorial day weekend.....mine was full of camping, worrying about bears, kayaking.......then bachelor party for my buddy :devil:

You da man Sean! Thanks again for this awesome opportunity!