• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Boardies
6 6

406 posts in this topic

UCLAPeter?

The one thing I remember about Peter is that he was always complaining that he could never find a nice FF #10 without a printer's crease.

I used to PM him once in a while as a joke to tell him I have one only to burst his bubble.

lol

Didn't he change his board name to something else?? Or was he something else first and change it to UCLAPeter?? I'm so confused...

"uclapeterg" wasn't it?

he's been bonds25 for a hella long time now, kids. :gossip:

bonds25 is uclapeterg!!! I had no idea. bonds25 has some hella sweet books. (worship)

They are different people.

Bonds25 is Matt from Escondido, CA and still post occasionally. He post recently here. He dabbles in online poker and was working in a job where he manned the phone lines but I'm not sure if he does it. I have met him before at the SD con.

uclapeterg is Peter who is a CPA who last worked in the LA area. They are not the same people.

greggy, who knows more than the rest.

I knew all that. :banana:

When I joined a few years ago RedHook was such a nice guy. He was very generous and cordial with me. It's too bad about the whole eBay debacle with someone I can't remember..

RedHook was responsible for authoring perhaps the single best post I have ever read here.

It was the thread investigating whether a particular book was a (I think) Green River pedigree.

The post/thread was proposing why he felt a particular book was a GR, and it read like an autopsy/investigation.

It's thoroughness and detail made it clear he was perhaps the only person in the entire world who could write up such a post.

When I joined a few years ago RedHook was such a nice guy. He was very generous and cordial with me. It's too bad about the whole eBay debacle with someone I can't remember..

RedHook was responsible for authoring perhaps the single best post I have ever read here.

It was the thread investigating whether a particular book was a (I think) Green River pedigree.

The post/thread was proposing why he felt a particular book was a GR, and it read like an autopsy/investigation.

It's thoroughness and detail made it clear he was perhaps the only person in the entire world who could write up such a post.

...and then he threw a cup of urine on them? (shrug)

With RH, the argument always went to ELEVEN.

...and then he threw a cup of urine on them? (shrug)

With RH, the argument always went to ELEVEN.

Well... he never threw urine on me.

How about Comicgrinder? There was a really great fundraiser for him.

Took the money and ran

Dude, he's going through a world of mess right now. Funnybooks should be the last thing he gives a damn about.

Dude what a joke, total joke whoever gave money to his joke of cause.

Biggest fraud on the boards.

he is the same red hook that was seen on this other comic board a couple of days ago

linky

Took the money and ran

Dude, he's going through a world of mess right now. Funnybooks should be the last thing he gives a damn about.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but if you're going to voice it in public, be man enough to pull off the gloves and give a reason for it.

Throwing up a drive by comment like that is about the biggest tit move I've ever seen. Grow a pair or pound sand.

Took the money and ran

Wow, nice way to respect board members pulling together and helping one another during a drastic time of need.

:applause:

Class act!

Took the money and ran

Drunken post.

Nothing to see here. Move on.

Took the money and ran

Wow, nice way to respect board members pulling together and helping one another during a drastic time of need.

:applause:

Class act!

For SOT's next performance, he will need a puppy from the audience...

damndog.jpg

Took the money and ran

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but if you're going to voice it in public, be man enough to pull off the gloves and give a reason for it.

Throwing up a drive by comment like that is about the biggest tit move I've ever seen. Grow a pair or pound sand.

E-Thug.

Took the money and ran

E-Thug.

No. Crabby old man that doesn't like people kicking his friends when their down.

I'd do the same for you. :sumo: