• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Boardies
6 6

406 posts in this topic

Haven't seen Aces post in forever

I started a thread asking about Aces a few weeks ago but nobody had heard from him. Burntboy is AWOL, too.

I don't worry about Harry. When he doesn't post for a while, I just figure he's got better things to do.

Haven't seen Aces post in forever

I started a thread asking about Aces a few weeks ago but nobody had heard from him. Burntboy is AWOL, too.

I don't worry about Harry. When he doesn't post for a while, I just figure he's got better things to do.

Harry took some time off, but recently surfaced on the CBCA Board.

This thread presents a weird dichotomy between members who were banned and have lengthy backstories, and members who were well-liked, active members of the community who vanished without a word.

Some of the banned members were well-liked as well. And some were funnier than hell. And some were giant penisheads. But all made their bed and were forced to lie in it.

Pandora? Gone or morphed into another user? (shrug)

Well, the way some boardies jumped all over her after she posted that picture, I'm not surprised.

I thought that turned out to be a dude

Pandora turned out to be GoonChild, etc..

No, that was Jasmine who turned out to be Goon. He/she posted an early photo off Monica Belucci and claimed it was him/her. doh!

There was someone who posted a pic of a blond in the "what do you look like thread" and I could swear it was Scar Jo.

Yes, that was Pandora. But she just looked a bit like Scarlett. The photo wasn't of Scarlett. And I don't think there was any discussion that she was a shill/fake. She most recently posted in January. Here's the link to the post where she upped her photo:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=3611568&Searchpage=2&Main=75230&Words=Pandora&topic=0&Search=true#Post3611568

Having sold her a book, I can guarantee Pandora isn't a shill or a fake. I can imagine that she doesn't post as much given the lecherous remarks that seem to fly around here from certain members.

This thread presents a weird dichotomy between members who were banned and have lengthy backstories, and members who were well-liked, active members of the community who vanished without a word.

Some of the banned members were well-liked as well. And some were funnier than hell. And some were giant penisheads. But all made their bed and were forced to lie in it.

I would love to take credit for this word, and in fact I believed I was the first to use it on this forum, but good ole Sal had me beat by a couple of years.

:frustrated:

Having sold her a book, I can guarantee Pandora isn't a shill or a fake. I can imagine that she doesn't post as much given the lecherous remarks that seem to fly around here from certain members.

Then I have to retract my statement about Pandora. I think it happened at a similar time to Jasmine and my Spider-sense was working on high alert.

Come back Pandora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's lots of great ladies on these boards.

(thumbs u

Then I have to retract my statement about Pandora. I think it happened at a similar time to Jasmine and my Spider-sense was working on high alert.

Come back Pandora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's lots of great ladies on these boards.

(thumbs u

I agree. :wink:

hm

If you look at the URL for that posted photo, you can go to her (?) Photobucket account and see all her albums/photos. No other personal photos, but there are photos of comics, etc. Her user name there is pandoraSLB. Do a google search on that name. She/he has an Ebay account (200+ feedback) and has posted under that name elsewhere, including TripAdvisor, where you can also see his/her location (city/state).

Isn't google wonderful / scary ???

Stalker :whee:

If she never posts again she has good reason. Everytime a female comes on here, a bunch of boardies freak out like they've never seen or talked to a girl before. They say things they would never have the balls to say in person. No wonder she wouldn't post too much. It's creepy.

For a second time on here, I've had to step in when my girlfriend was being sexually harassed. No joke..blatant and inappropriate!

Edited by TheDanimal

Pandora? Gone or morphed into another user? (shrug)

Well, the way some boardies jumped all over her after she posted that picture, I'm not surprised.

I thought that turned out to be a dude

Pandora turned out to be GoonChild, etc..

No, that was Jasmine who turned out to be Goon. He/she posted an early photo off Monica Belucci and claimed it was him/her. doh!

There was someone who posted a pic of a blond in the "what do you look like thread" and I could swear it was Scar Jo.

Yes, that was Pandora. But she just looked a bit like Scarlett. The photo wasn't of Scarlett. And I don't think there was any discussion that she was a shill/fake. She most recently posted in January. Here's the link to the post where she upped her photo:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=3611568&Searchpage=2&Main=75230&Words=Pandora&topic=0&Search=true#Post3611568

I sold to her as well - quite a few slabs in fact. (thumbs u

If she never posts again she has good reason. Everytime a female comes on here, a bunch of boardies freak out like they've never seen or talked to a girl before. They say things they would never have the balls to say in person. No wonder she wouldn't post too much. It's creepy.

For a second time on here, I've had to step in when my girlfriend was being sexually harassed. No joke..blatant and inappropriate!

It's gonna be okay Dan. I'm sure there are a few guys* on here that would be willing to sexually harass you as well.

*(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Louise got pummeled with a few emails as well when she joined but I think the fact that she has met many board members in person changes their perception. Internet anonymity makes people a lot more brave than face to face.

It's gonna be okay Dan. I'm sure there are a few guys* on here that would be willing to sexually harass you as well.

*(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

My favorite Seinfeld quote! lol