• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Boardies
6 6

406 posts in this topic

There's lots of great ladies on these boards.

(thumbs u

3 cheers for GACollectibles!!!

:roflmao:

Yup. That was giving me quite a chuckle.

Sorry, Andy.

:foryou:

MutantKeys stopped posting at 40,000 posts.

Spiderman_on_Tilt. Haven't seen him post for a while.

Where you been, limey?

Wrong on both counts.

:makepoint:

MutantKeys stopped posting at 40,000 posts.

Spiderman_on_Tilt. Haven't seen him post for a while.

Where you been, limey?

Wrong on both counts.

:makepoint:

Am I just being dense? lol

Sfilosa was barely here when I was here. Just on his way out.

There were lots of others I used to chat with.

He used to crush me on Ebay auctions back in the day. The unholy triad of greggy, sfilosa, and sullypython, with a smattering of serpi8ul9. I was always everyone's beeyotch.

Old Sullypython....back in the day, if I saw him bidding, I just didn't even bother. You weren't winning if he was bidding.

hm

If you look at the URL for that posted photo, you can go to her (?) Photobucket account and see all her albums/photos. No other personal photos, but there are photos of comics, etc. Her user name there is pandoraSLB. Do a google search on that name. She/he has an Ebay account (200+ feedback) and has posted under that name elsewhere, including TripAdvisor, where you can also see his/her location (city/state).

Isn't google wonderful / scary ???

Stalker :whee:

:hi:

I prefer to call it investigative journalism. lol

Not stalking. Just invalidating (or validating) the suspicions Roy voiced about Pandora. From what I found - all of it in the public record BTW, and all of which it took 30 seconds to find - it sure sounded like she's legit. And now other boardies have confirmed it.

I prefer to call it investigative journalism. lol

Not stalking. Just invalidating (or validating) the suspicions Roy voiced about Pandora. From what I found - all of it in the public record BTW, and all of which it took 30 seconds to find - it sure sounded like she's legit. And now other boardies have confirmed it.

If she never posts again she has good reason. Everytime a female comes on here, a bunch of boardies freak out like they've never seen or talked to a girl before. They say things they would never have the balls to say in person. No wonder she wouldn't post too much. It's creepy.

For a second time on here, I've had to step in when my girlfriend was being sexually harassed. No joke..blatant and inappropriate!

It's gonna be okay Dan. I'm sure there are a few guys* on here that would be willing to sexually harass you as well.

*(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Yeah, but I think when a few boardies started joking about doing a three-way on her in the "What do you look like" thread, I'm sure that made her feel totally comfortable posting on here.

GoodyRickles (may have morphed into Fourth World)

Lighthouse

Lighthouse turned out to be a crook and left in shame. No mystery as to where he is.

(tsk)

Oddly enough I got an email from him last week (hadn't heard from him in over a year). He sent 99.9% of his comic and TPBs to the soldiers in Iraq... something like 100,000 lbs of stuff. Living/working in San Diego now.

Sfilosa was barely here when I was here. Just on his way out.

There were lots of others I used to chat with.

He used to crush me on Ebay auctions back in the day. The unholy triad of greggy, sfilosa, and sullypython, with a smattering of serpi8ul9. I was always everyone's beeyotch.

Old Sullypython....back in the day, if I saw him bidding, I just didn't even bother. You weren't winning if he was bidding.

I agree....I always had that sinking feeling in my stomach when I saw his name. Otherworld (Joe S.) was another one that I hated competing against. He went after the same books I did. high grade DC.

Speaking of females, let's not forget the "original" woman on here.....Joanne...I haven't seen her post in ages.

Here are a few posters who are long time MIA :

HooDee

Clobberintime

JordanAbigal

I miss the old Hammer days !!! - Say what you will about the guy, he was always entertaining to read his long winded posts full of arrogance and self promotion. He would say some of the most intelligent things, then immediately negate it with threats of physical bodily harm....It was like college professor one second, caveman the next......Those were the days :cloud9:lol

Clobberingtime BIN'd two books from me years ago and never came back.

:frustrated:

Bastiche.

Joanna just posted the other day. I think she still lurks. Creepy for a girl, yes?

:insane:

If she never posts again she has good reason. Everytime a female comes on here, a bunch of boardies freak out like they've never seen or talked to a girl before. They say things they would never have the balls to say in person. No wonder she wouldn't post too much. It's creepy.

For a second time on here, I've had to step in when my girlfriend was being sexually harassed. No joke..blatant and inappropriate!

Louise got pummeled with a few emails as well when she joined but I think the fact that she has met many board members in person changes their perception. Internet anonymity makes people a lot more brave than face to face.

It's like when Bruce Willis and Ving Rhames stumble into the pawn shop and run into Zed and his buddy and the gimp. In this case, your girlfriends have stumbled into the comic-nerd lair.

:insane: