• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Boardies
6 6

406 posts in this topic

Pandora? Gone or morphed into another user? (shrug)

Well, the way some boardies jumped all over her after she posted that picture, I'm not surprised.

I thought that turned out to be a dude

Pandora turned out to be GoonChild, etc..

Ian Levine. If you get past the odd personality twitches, he had a wealth of information. I always liked the guy.

Ditto. And I liked the odd personality twitches. What's the old cliche, if we were all the same, the world would be a boring place. And when I first joined the board the "Wheels are in Motion" had just started and I thought the whole thing wildly entertaining.

Plus I got to pull one of the best April Fools jokes by finding an image of Buzzy 71 and posting a 1 day ebay auction on April 1st. He fell for it hook, line, and sinker and never really bad mouthed me even though I think he was pissed.

The other guy I miss is Detective27kid or whatever his name was....

Sfilosa was barely here when I was here. Just on his way out.

There were lots of others I used to chat with.

He used to crush me on Ebay auctions back in the day. The unholy triad of greggy, sfilosa, and sullypython, with a smattering of serpi8ul9. I was always everyone's beeyotch.

Yeah, I used to bump into them on eBay all the time before I even joined here.

He used to crush me on Ebay auctions back in the day. The unholy triad of greggy, sfilosa, and sullypython, with a smattering of serpi8ul9. I was always everyone's beeyotch.

I was never your beeyotch.

Well, the way some boardies jumped all over her after she posted that picture, I'm not surprised.

No, that was Jasmine who turned out to be Goon. He/she posted an early photo off Monica Belucci and claimed it was him/her. doh!

No, that was Jasmine who turned out to be Goon. He/she posted an early photo off Monica Belucci and claimed it was him/her. doh!

Bingo. My mistake.

There was someone who posted a pic of a blond in the "what do you look like thread" and I could swear it was Scar Jo.

I was never your beeyotch.

What was your eBay handle?

There was someone who posted a pic of a blond in the "what do you look like thread" and I could swear it was Scar Jo.

Yes, that was Pandora. But she just looked a bit like Scarlett. The photo wasn't of Scarlett. And I don't think there was any discussion that she was a shill/fake. She most recently posted in January. Here's the link to the post where she upped her photo:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=3611568&Searchpage=2&Main=75230&Words=Pandora&topic=0&Search=true#Post3611568

hm

If you look at the URL for that posted photo, you can go to her (?) Photobucket account and see all her albums/photos. No other personal photos, but there are photos of comics, etc. Her user name there is pandoraSLB. Do a google search on that name. She/he has an Ebay account (200+ feedback) and has posted under that name elsewhere, including TripAdvisor, where you can also see his/her location (city/state).

Isn't google wonderful / scary ???