• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC & RAW GOLDEN AGE CLASSIC COVERS, GGA, AND FICTION HOUSE!

538 posts in this topic

$800 - RARE ISSUE!

Fight40.jpg

@@#. No 31 for me. I figure I ought to get something out of this thread. Highest graded, Nazis, bondage, and pedigree? :takeit:

An amazing book.

Agreed. I guess my 8.5 just went up in value. :o

Yer welcome. Once this book is delivered, I can post a 40-49 group shot.

$2000 - THE KING OF LINGERIE COVERS! RARE IN GRADE!

Ghost2.jpg

There are like 3 or 4 covers that I've never seen before in this thread that make me go (worship)

Sweet books! :cloud9:

Thanks Tsimangs. What's my deal? Let's see...hmmm. I am relatively new to the boards. The screenname is a combo of Captain America and his year of birth. It just popped in my head one day and I've been Ameri1941 ever since! :hi:

He's just bustin your ballz a bit... it's how he sez hello :)

Right on Ameri1941 - you got good taste in books. Hope you post often in other threads on the boards. Bet you know your stuff and have some great stories.... 'now go get yer shinebox'!!

lol, goodfellas ending dedicated to my man Bio-rupp...

These books are ALL sick...

why are you not out partying in Chi-Town tonight... :makepoint:

Ever go to the Bar...on Division St...??? Go on Saturday nite...that's girls dancing on the bar night...and treat the Midget right...buy him a drink... :headbang:

Done. Ohhhh my silly head.

:sick:

why are you not out partying in Chi-Town tonight... :makepoint:

Ever go to the Bar...on Division St...??? Go on Saturday nite...that's girls dancing on the bar night...and treat the Midget right...buy him a drink... :headbang:

Done. Ohhhh my silly head.

:sick:

lol