• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

On March 26, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Spiderturtle said:

$39,555 pretty strong price

Edited by Spiderturtle

Weak 7.5 for the regular version, condition wise that Pence version blows it away.

Edited by drbanner

On March 31, 2017 at 2:26 AM, VintageComics said:

Anybody who listened to me 5-6 months ago would have already bought a Hulk #1. Just sayin'

:whistle:

Your cry in the wilderness went unheard. But I'm listening now. What's hot six months from now? :popcorn:

1 hour ago, tabcom said:
On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 1:26 AM, VintageComics said:

Anybody who listened to me 5-6 months ago would have already bought a Hulk #1. Just sayin'

Your cry in the wilderness went unheard. But I'm listening now. What's hot six months from now? :popcorn:

I still have all my hulk 1's at the same price as I offered all of last year...guess I need to sell a few lol

12 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

I still have all my hulk 1's at the same price as I offered all of last year...guess I need to sell a few lol

Is there any value in coverless copies or restored coverless copies? If so, how much do they realistically command in terms of demand and price?

57 minutes ago, Captain Canuck said:

Is there any value in coverless copies or restored coverless copies? If so, how much do they realistically command in terms of demand and price?

Always a buyer at the right price. Not sure I've seen enough copies like that to sell to form a fmv opinion

5 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

30 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

nice 9.0 listed on ComicLink

That's a pretty "big country"! lol silly clink

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fsearch.asp%3Fwhere%3Dsell%26title%3Dhulk%2B1%2B9%2E0%26ItemType%3DCB%26CGC%3DYES&id=1178455

The initial scan was the correct one. CGC # 1417679001

A few minutes later, the "new" scan. O.o

Edited by Gotham Kid

11 hours ago, tabcom said:
On 2017-03-31 at 2:26 AM, VintageComics said: