• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
20 20

3,618 posts in this topic

This book and FF1 are is probably the two SA Marvel keys that I don't own and want most. If I could only find a half decent presenting 1.0 raw (restored or not) for the right price and I'd be a happy camper.

:sorry:

:devil:

Did you get strong guys copy? If so, AWESOME!

This book and FF1 are is probably the two SA Marvel keys that I don't own and want most. If I could only find a half decent presenting 1.0 raw (restored or not) for the right price and I'd be a happy camper.

:sorry:

:devil:

this post is worthless w/o pics :taptaptap:

Not that you couldn't find it in the marketplace, but... here goes. (The book is actually coverless but it has a repro cover that has all four sides).

IncredibleHulk_001.jpg

IncredibleHulk_001_cl.jpg

IncredibleHulk_001_cl_bk.jpg

oh we could find it there... but it BELONGS here (thumbs u

Just joined the club tonight.

Guy calls me about a collection of 1960s comics all cartoon books and a Hulk 1. A couple calls later and I never heard from him for over a year. Then he calls me last week, tells me a hard luck story and wants to sell it and the rest. I'll believe it when I see it and either its total BS or the book is going to be a piece of work. All the books are in real nice shape VG/F to VF. This plus one other had light water damage - Grrrrr. I am always flabbergasted how many collections deals can take over a year to consummate.

He did say that he sold all of the superhero books back in the 1980s with the exception of the Hulk which he wanted to keep. I paid a fair amount for it but the cartoon comics came with it so that made for a sweet deal. This is my first copy of this book too which is very cool.

But for the stains this is a really nice copy. Great colors, spine, no chipping or tape, and white page quality. Well centered with no major distractions. Really pumped to get this.

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

I like it, stain and all (thumbs u
with a date stamp to boot :acclaim:

Well, my copy arrived today and wow! Great copy--Fedoraman's repro cover is really topnotch. Perhaps a bit thicker but I actually prefer it this was as it make the book feel a little sturdy. Very realistic and when seen from even only a few feet away, you'd be hardpressed to know the difference.

:whee: