• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

My addition to the club. :headbang:

DC-260-75B0C21658.jpg

Just awesome !....I want one of these so bad......

Very nice. I'm going to have to pick up a 4.0 or above soon. I just sold my 3.5.

That's a nice looking CGC 4.0 copy you got there Showcase :applause:

I was so fortunate to pick up this copy. Thanks again everyone, and :wishluck: for anyone who is looking for a copy.

DC-260-75B0C21658.jpg

Very nice. I'm going to have to pick up a 4.0 or above soon. I just sold my 3.5.

I was so fortunate to pick up this copy. Thanks again everyone, and :wishluck: for anyone who is looking for a copy.

I had 5 copies of hulk 1 recently, 2 have now sold, and the other 3 will be available at sdcc, though not nearly as cheap as the 2 boardies got their copies for...gotta make some money sometime (thumbs u

DC-260-75B0C21658.jpg

I had 5 copies of hulk 1 recently, 2 have now sold, and the other 3 will be available at sdcc, though not nearly as cheap as the 2 boardies got their copies for...gotta make some money sometime (thumbs u

You can't go wrong with Hulk 1 and I bet you'll have lots of interest on your remaining copies.

Hulk 1 CGC 7.0 sold quick on CL for $16,500. A new record!

Hulk 1 CGC 7.0

Unless I come into an inheritance the price jump from 6.5 to 7.0 can never be justified in my mind. While I would love to have a better copy I cannot move myself to spend 2X or 2.5X for the .5 grade jump.

Hulk 1 CGC 7.0 sold quick on CL for $16,500. A new record!

Hulk 1 CGC 7.0

Unless I come into an inheritance the price jump from 6.5 to 7.0 can never be justified in my mind. While I would love to have a better copy I cannot move myself to spend 2X or 2.5X for the .5 grade jump.

MAybe one day our 6.Xs will see the love 7.Xs get and we can upgrade :wishluck:

I bought it less than the $4200 on the boards. But not much cheaper. I was going to buy a GA CA3 but decided to go for this one instead. I bought it yesterday and it was overnighted. I said if I buy it, I need it for SAT delivery to bring to SDCC in case I get it SS. If no SAT delivery, no buy. I had 2-3 other deals going on before pulling the trigger for it. It all worked out. Except explaining it to my wife that I'm buying Hulk #1 now and not the other books I was leaning towards.

One more week and I will be in this club,I can't wait to get this in my hot little hands :cloud9:

hulk135002.jpg

Make sure to fleece rick properly for it.

One more week and I will be in this club,I can't wait to get this in my hot little hands :cloud9:

hulk135002.jpg

Make sure to fleece rick properly for it.

Ricks a good man,and has taken good care of me. :banana: