• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

An unrestored 6.5 just popped up on ComicConnect today for $5k. You bet your I grabbed it as quick as I could. Going to be part of the club very shortly here!

Nice! I was soooo close to hitting the BIN for that. It was going to be my first big silver age purchase, but I just wasn't ready for tht large of an outlay. You got that book for a STEAL.

An unrestored 6.5 just popped up on ComicConnect today for $5k. You bet your I grabbed it as quick as I could. Going to be part of the club very shortly here!

Nice! I was soooo close to hitting the BIN for that. It was going to be my first big silver age purchase, but I just wasn't ready for tht large of an outlay. You got that book for a STEAL.

A 6.5 Blue Label for $5,000.00 :o That truly was the buy of the month.

Please post scans as soon as you get it.

A 6.5 Blue Label for $5,000.00 :o That truly was the buy of the month.

Please post scans as soon as you get it.

I believe it was raw, but I might be mistaken (shrug)

just got another membership card :headbang:

hulks.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

I like the 2 hulks and also the hulk statue. I have a total of 6 full size bowen statues of hulk. Bowen hulks are the best :headbang:

yeah they really are great, I really wish I woulda bought a grey hulk staue as well :sorry:

No, it is not raw. It is a CGC graded, blue universal label 6.5. Hard to believe, but true.

Scans please. Are u sure you'll even get the book? Someone just handed $6K to you for free.

Edited by SAGAT

No, it is not raw. It is a CGC graded, blue universal label 6.5. Hard to believe, but true.

Scans please. Are u sure you'll even get the book? Someone just handed $6K to you for free.

Let's not jinx FunkDoobiest. I'm sure when he gets it in hand he will be all over this thread with joy. :banana:

I received my Hulk #1 today.

For all the disbelievers... (Can't seem to upload the image to the boards, so go to the link):

8sNBak

you got a GREAT deal for sure (thumbs u