• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

I had Stan sign it. He takes his time with each signature and even asked where he we wanted to place it. May have been since there was only 5 of us there and only 10 items signed total. I hope my book comes back a 4.5 (it was a strong 4.5 going in). It may be a 4.0 (if the fates are against me). He signed all the other books on the table in front of him, except my book, the 10th and final signing. His back was hurting a little to reach the table and signed it in his hands. He made a little more surface contact on the cover than he should have if it was placed on the table (I don't think to lower the grade, but the chance is there now). I'll keep this book for life now since we all had a great laugh when I told him to be "careful & cautious" signing this book before he started. His 1st try at his name made a little suface scratch on the book and he looked at me and blamed the pen I gave to him. The pen was a little sharper but worked great when he placed it on his knee to sign. I also asked him what his favortie saying from the HULK was. He told me and I had him write that on the book as well. 1 of a kind. Can't wait to get the book back in a week or so w/ luck to see how it came back graded. He signed w/ a green pen I gave to him. All his other Hulk's SS have been black or silver. These 4 PICS show the delivery of the book to him and Stan showing me the PEN made the error. :) The PICS show Stan's reactions and mine, GREAT TIMES!!!!

1st picture of Stan starting to sign the book

2nd picture of Stan realizing he did something he shouldn't have and I'm leaning in to see what I thought he did as well. :)

3rd picture showing me it was the PEN and not him. I'm examining the book in great detail.

4th picture of him finishing his favorite "quote" from the HULK. My Fav quote as well so I'm very happy.

ComicCon20101636.jpg

ComicCon20101635.jpg

ComicCon20101637.jpgComicCon20101631.jpg

Awesome story and a one of a kind collectable for you. Cool stuff and thanks for sharing. :headbang:

I had Stan sign it. He takes his time with each signature and even asked where he we wanted to place it. May have been since there was only 5 of us there and only 10 items signed total. I hope my book comes back a 4.5 (it was a strong 4.5 going in). It may be a 4.0 (if the fates are against me). He signed all the other books on the table in front of him, except my book, the 10th and final signing. His back was hurting a little to reach the table and signed it in his hands. He made a little more surface contact on the cover than he should have if it was placed on the table (I don't think to lower the grade, but the chance is there now). I'll keep this book for life now since we all had a great laugh when I told him to be "careful & cautious" signing this book before he started. His 1st try at his name made a little suface scratch on the book and he looked at me and blamed the pen I gave to him. The pen was a little sharper but worked great when he placed it on his knee to sign. I also asked him what his favortie saying from the HULK was. He told me and I had him write that on the book as well. 1 of a kind. Can't wait to get the book back in a week or so w/ luck to see how it came back graded. He signed w/ a green pen I gave to him. All his other Hulk's SS have been black or silver. These 4 PICS show the delivery of the book to him and Stan showing me the PEN made the error. :) The PICS show Stan's reactions and mine, GREAT TIMES!!!!

1st picture of Stan starting to sign the book

2nd picture of Stan realizing he did something he shouldn't have and I'm leaning in to see what I thought he did as well. :)

3rd picture showing me it was the PEN and not him. I'm examining the book in great detail.

4th picture of him finishing his favorite "quote" from the HULK. My Fav quote as well so I'm very happy.

ComicCon20101636.jpg

ComicCon20101635.jpg

ComicCon20101637.jpgComicCon20101631.jpg

Awesome story and a one of a kind collectable for you. Cool stuff and thanks for sharing. :headbang:

+1 :headbang:

An unrestored 6.5 just popped up on ComicConnect today for $5k. You bet your I grabbed it as quick as I could. Going to be part of the club very shortly here!

SCANS when you get it. AWESOME. Sent you a PM as well.