• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE STAN LEE TRIBUTE *Final Announcement*

639 posts in this topic

This weekend BABY!!!!!! I hope I get the same CGC grades after it is all said and done!!!!!

All books should have been signed already :banana: What book did you get graded?

My 3 books in my signature line for Stan's signature:

Avengers 4 7.5 CGC

Journey into Mystery 83 6.5 CGC

Tales of Suspense 59 6.0 CGC

I'm not stressing as much as the GA CA #1 that went in for a 3.5, but every .5 change in the A#4 or JIM #83 will crush me.

Well the Stan Lee Tribute is officially concluded. Everyone had a blast especially Stan. A Rough count is close to 400 books signed by Stan. Close to 250 signed by Todd. And Jim, Bob and David stayed busy as well. Sharon and I will be taking the next week to tally everything up and bill credit cards.. after that I will climb into a deep dark cave and hide and sleep for a week. I probably averaged about 4 hours of sleep for the last week. Our thanks to everyone who participated. Once the jim lee and todd mc sketchs get back from cgc I will announce the auction for them. With Paul and Joe safely on their plane and on their way bacl to CGC. I guess the only thing left to do is announce the next Stan Lee signing taking place on May 29th during the Pasadena Rock'N Comic Con. Details will be announced by the end of the week.

Chandler and Sharon,

Thanks for letting us be part of this once in a lifetime opportunity. Get some rest and then post some pics.

Take Care, Brian

Yeah Thanks so much to you both and I love our you are already looking towards the next opp (thumbs u

:applause:

Thanks to the both of you, Sharon and Chandler! I look forward to hearing a few stories the next time we chat. Hope it was great for everyone involved!!! Now get some sleep. (thumbs u

Can't wait to see this.. can you pass me some of those diet pepsis and some of that "I can't believe it's not butter" for my Pop-Corn

:popcorn: :popcorn: