• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western comics.
11 11

2,254 posts in this topic

This wandered away but finally made it back home in the last year or so.

Church

Western21.jpg

I've wanted a pretty copy of this for ever..... I may have to keep this one..... nice white pages, too.... GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN2732.jpg

I've wanted a pretty copy of this for ever..... I may have to keep this one..... nice white pages, too.... GOD BLESS.....

DSCN2732.jpg

SUPER COPY!

When I picked up ALL-AMERICAN #100 Johnny Thunder became my all time favorite western

comic character...the art was terrific.

This one is full of Toth and Kubert..... there's also a short one by an artist I can't quite place my finger on.... maybe later I snap some shots for some opinions.... GOD BLESS....

Edited by jimjum12

DSCN2732.jpg

That's a beauty!

SUPER COPY!

When I picked up ALL-AMERICAN #100 Johnny Thunder became my all time favorite western

comic character...the art was terrific.

Alex Toth, primary cover and story artist for Johnny Thunder, is one of the most highly regarded comic book artists ever.

This one is full of Toth and Kubert..... there's also a short one by an artist I can't quite place my finger on.... maybe later I snap some shots for some opinions.... GOD BLESS....

Congrats :applause:

Congrats :applause:

Thanks..... this one was perfect for me, high grade book with a 1 inch back cover tear bringing it comfortably into my wheelhouse :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

Frank Giacoia (sp?) and Gil Kane contributed to the DC westerns during that period. So maybe either one of them or Carmine Infantino. GCD will probably have the correct listing too ... but looking it up is not as much fun as trying to guess first :)