• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

Is this the same book?

103 - Yes

3 - No

Either Franky has three accounts or about 2% of board members can't work a mouse while drunk.

Most of us are very accomplished at MUI (tsk)

Hey, did you guys know that Archie Comics is introducing a new character?

A pedigree presser?

FU

RU @ssuming he's talking about comics....., :shrug:

The action thus far:

- Raw book listed for sale on the boards as 9.2 was cracked out of an 8.5 slab.

- PQ graded c/ow by CGC represented as ow by the seller of the raw copy

- Pressing undisclosed by the seller of the raw copy

- The two books are unequivocally the same, but the seller of the raw copy claims otherwise

- Group psychology in play leads to pitchforks being brandished and torches being lit in search of the seller of the raw copy

- The seller of the raw copy is a shill and has a track record of problematic board interaction

- Inevitable thread entropy leads to threat of legal action by seller of the raw copy

Conclusion:

Nobody is making their families proud here. There are a number of board members who sell raw comics here and have high integrity - they deserve the lion's share of the business.

The action thus far:

- The two books are unequivocally the same, but the seller of the raw copy claims otherwise

- Group psychology in play leads to pitchforks being brandished and torches being lit in search of the seller of the raw copy

- The seller of the raw copy is a shill and has a track record of problematic board interaction

- Inevitable thread entropy leads to threat of legal action by seller of the raw copy

Conclusion:

Nobody is making their families proud here.

One word conclusion...

FUBAR

You will know soon enough, I have an email in to find out your exposure here Krypto . You have a huge mouth, I certainly hope you are ready to back it up ? (shrug)

I'm not trying to egg you on in this situation. But last time something blew up, you threatened people, promised to F their mothers, and all sorts of irrational challenges.

I'd recommend not going down that path again, and threatening fellow board members. Especially sending emails demanding someone's personal info, which CGC would never expose themselves like that without a court order.

Just go the path of truth, and if anything after looking this book over you felt CGC made a mistake. It is very clear this is the same book.

The only mistake was not revealing in the sales thread this was formly graded by CGC and pressed. I think that is what has folks up in arms, and rightly so.

Bosco...Thanks for taking a rational approach here with this comment. You are right about "last time" I did blow up and I shouldn't have. I am not making any threats here....I am simply stating the facts....Krypto has defamed me publicly, if I have legal recourse I will in fact be taking that path. No threats....just hoping he is ready to back up his very big mouth . I have done nothing wrong here. Just because I have sold the books doesn't make me guilty, also have done nothing to him personally . I should know by tomorrow what recourse I have of a legal sort.I also have a call into someone that actually witnessed me selling the CGC 8.5 at WonderCon.

Just give it up already.

It's the same book.

No, it actually is.

No, seriously, just like many other board members I overlaid the images in Photoshop and they are a perfect match.

You didn't sell it at Wondercon.

You didn't sell it on ebay.

You cracked it & tried to sell it here.

You have no legal recourse.

Why? Because it's the same friggin' book.

Shills and pitchforks :luhv:

Hey, did you guys know that Archie Comics is introducing a new character?

A pedigree presser?

FU

RU @ssuming he's talking about comics....., :shrug:

It's the guilt.

Yeah, that's it. lol

Watson has no shame over being a poodle presser :blush:

Let's compare - shall we?

av57feb002.jpg

avengers57a-bright.jpg

Same book?

-1 on Not the same book.... I'm a dope and clicked the wrong button. No horse in the race, so to speak, but this is the same book without a doubt. Heck--looks like the same scan only lightened!

The action thus far:

Conclusion:

Nobody is making their families proud here. There are a number of board members who sell raw comics here and have high integrity - they deserve the lion's share of the business.

Now you post this, after I read through the whole darn thread. doh!

The action thus far:

Conclusion:

devo_hat3.jpg

You will know soon enough, I have an email in to find out your exposure here Krypto . You have a huge mouth, I certainly hope you are ready to back it up ? (shrug)

I'm not trying to egg you on in this situation. But last time something blew up, you threatened people, promised to F their mothers, and all sorts of irrational challenges.

I'd recommend not going down that path again, and threatening fellow board members. Especially sending emails demanding someone's personal info, which CGC would never expose themselves like that without a court order.

Just go the path of truth, and if anything after looking this book over you felt CGC made a mistake. It is very clear this is the same book.

The only mistake was not revealing in the sales thread this was formly graded by CGC and pressed. I think that is what has folks up in arms, and rightly so.

Bosco...Thanks for taking a rational approach here with this comment. You are right about "last time" I did blow up and I shouldn't have. I am not making any threats here....I am simply stating the facts....Krypto has defamed me publicly, if I have legal recourse I will in fact be taking that path. No threats....just hoping he is ready to back up his very big mouth . I have done nothing wrong here. Just because I have sold the books doesn't make me guilty, also have done nothing to him personally . I should know by tomorrow what recourse I have of a legal sort.I also have a call into someone that actually witnessed me selling the CGC 8.5 at WonderCon.

Just give it up already.

It's the same book.

No, it actually is.

No, seriously, just like many other board members I overlaid the images in Photoshop and they are a perfect match.

You didn't sell it at Wondercon.

You didn't sell it on ebay.

You cracked it & tried to sell it here.

You have no legal recourse.

Why? Because it's the same friggin' book.

It took 300 posts before this was posted?

You are 100% dead on the money, man.

Frank needs to bone up and take his lumps because the only person he's fooling is himself.