• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

Thank you Krypto...Purchasing this Avengers #57 from you for $150. turned out to be an excellent deal for me. Turns out the book now graded as a CGC 9.2 is worth about $900.00 based on GPA sales :applause:.

When you got so worked up regarding the Avengers #57 scan I posted by accident, I contacted the gentleman I sold the book to and asked him " Had the gentleman on the boards actually purchased the Avengers #57 based on the wrong scan I posted, would you have sold it back to me and bailed me out" ? Turns out he picked up a 9.2 slabbed copy a week after buying my ( your old copy ) copy...so I bought your old copy back from him and sent it in for grading . Whew...sure was a lot of conversation about a simply mistake, however looks like it all worked out in the end...well for me anyway. Thanks again , thanks to you this is the best deal I have bought this year ! :foryou:

Another class act from the forum Psycho, I wonder how long he will last here since he cant buy or sell books on the forums. I can't wait until he has another meltdown and talks about peoples mothers and threatens other people again.

PS Frankie did you get that action comics :roflmao:

Edited by 8milemax

Thank you Krypto...Purchasing this Avengers #57 from you for $150. turned out to be an excellent deal for me. Turns out the book now graded as a CGC 9.2 is worth about $900.00 based on GPA sales :applause:.

When you got so worked up regarding the Avengers #57 scan I posted by accident, I contacted the gentleman I sold the book to and asked him " Had the gentleman on the boards actually purchased the Avengers #57 based on the wrong scan I posted, would you have sold it back to me and bailed me out" ? Turns out he picked up a 9.2 slabbed copy a week after buying my ( your old copy ) copy...so I bought your old copy back from him and sent it in for grading . Whew...sure was a lot of conversation about a simply mistake, however looks like it all worked out in the end...well for me anyway. Thanks again , thanks to you this is the best deal I have bought this year ! :foryou:

Another class act from the forum Psycho, I wonder how long he will last here since he cant buy or sell books on the forums. I can't wait until he has another meltdown and talks about peoples mothers and threatens other people again.

PS Frankie did you get that action comics :roflmao:

hm

98856.gif.19c1fcf8e0cea147c4fbf022ea66e29a.gif

Well, however you slice it Krypto...you left $650.00 on the table for me even at $800.00 right ? I appreciate it, your money is green with me...thank you :acclaim: Are you currently selling anything else right now? :foryou:

That's enough for the ignore button. Bye, scammer.

Well,

I am done here, just wanted to publicly thank Krypto for the solid on the book.

You folks knock yourselves out on here...I have other things that require my time.

signing out..... FOR GOOD, YOUR BELOVED....DR.FRANKENSTEIN

I love it when the trash takes itself out.

Well,

You folks knock yourselves out on here...I have other things that require my time.

God I hope you are telling the truth, but I feel that you are like a annoying scratch in the :censored: "you feel that its taken care off but it keeps coming back" doh!

Well,

I wish I could believe this, I really do, but with your patent inability to tell a simple truth...on just about any subject...I'm resigned to having to put up with your heaps of steaming BS for some time to come.

Jebus, I can smell the all the way over here doh!

That reaks of "my dog ate my homework" kid from fourth grade...

(seriously.."How can your dog eat your homework?")

"uhm..well ..you see Mrs. J...I ...uhm..well..I fed it to him by mistake but, Luckily I have my first draft at my uncle Bob's house, I will be going there this weeken, so I'll bring my homework in on Monday".....

("whhhhhhaaaaaa...")

???

Well,

I wish I could believe this, I really do, but with your patent inability to tell a simple truth...on just about any subject...I'm resigned to having to put up with your heaps of steaming BS for some time to come.

He'll be back. Probably after a name change.

Well, however you slice it Krypto...you left $650.00 on the table for me even at $800.00 right ? I appreciate it, your money is green with me...thank you :acclaim: Are you currently selling anything else right now? :foryou:

That's enough for the ignore button. Bye, scammer.

BLOCKED.POOF

Edited by Jeffro

since frank is on a self exile, he did ask me to pass on that he can grade pretty good afterall... the book was sent in for grading, and this is the result...

Why would you even pass on information relayed to you be such an obvious person_too_unaware_of_social_graces? Frankly, I'm disappointed in you, Rick, for dredging this muck back up to the surface. Apparently, poor taste needed a spokesperson.

OK, so you supposedly take the "high road" apologize, and announce you are leaving for a while, but you are really watching the board instead (which can't exactly be healthy).

You then return, to gloat about something, that caused many people to be less than happy with you in the first place.

Would you kindly block me as a buyer on Ebay? Since there is no way to block sellers, I don't want to accidentally purchase something from you and have it in a thread later on. :foryou:

OK, so you supposedly take the "high road" apologize, and announce you are leaving for a while, but you are really watching the board instead (which can't exactly be healthy).

You then return, to gloat about something, that caused many people to be less than happy with you in the first place.

Would you kindly block me as a buyer on Ebay? Since there is no way to block sellers, I don't want to accidentally purchase something from you and have it in a thread later on. :foryou:

You can just avoid auctions for ultra-high-grade raw books with "CGC" in the title... which is probably a good idea in general. :foryou: