• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major transaction let-down. Need advice!
3 3

1,251 posts in this topic

I believe things have been cleared up with Matt, I did explain and answer to all my personal pms from boardies that have contacted me. Now if Matt posts that its all cool can this thread finally be closed? especially if Matt says so?

k im done

I guess this is the final resolution?

Ya cause i didnt know what else to do so....

you mean you have not received your 500.00 back from paypal?

I think he said it'll be available on Monday.

Ya monday sorry i cant remeber if i said that

Well if any one comes across a tec 36 or 37 let me know i guess 36 being the priority, probably lower grade. But hey if i can sell some of my other big books id go after a 35

Wrong thread. This post should be in the WTB section.

:insane:

Well if any one comes across a tec 36 or 37 let me know i guess 36 being the priority, probably lower grade. But hey if i can sell some of my other big books id go after a 35

Wrong thread. This post should be in the WTB section.

:insane:

I know sorry i was seeing if anyone was paying attention lol

Im gonna be in and out all day so thats why i havent responded back. I was told it was a 2.5 but either way even if its a 1.8 i still wanted it. I had no idea it may be a .05 or maybe thats a joke/rumor not sure.
in rereading a PM from yannis from a few days ago, he mentioned a 1.0 blue tec 37, so that might be the one (shrug)

he mentions a .5 tec 35, so maybe I confused the 2?

I don't know, just speculating

I can't believe everyone is still harping on about this. But I would like to say a few things after catching up on 30 pages of this darn thread.

1). Subliminal, your a d bag and there is nothing else to it. get a life, go start drama somewhere else and curl up under your bridge at night sucking on rat guts. I bet now you are on a bunch of "private probation list"

2). Sure, a lot of people would like to know what Yannis PMed Matt...what if the PM was supposed to be private..you know it is a Private Message and it is up to them in the end. I understand, Matt and Dan brought this issue out into the open but obviously Yannis and Matt have decided that the reason is personal and none of anyones business. Get it?

3). This thread could have been the best thing that happened in this situation, as it made other people aware of the sellers wrongs, but it was great for almost broadcasting Matt's wantlist (thumbs u

For people still asking questions about what happened, read..that what the thread is for lol

Any regrets on the hair color?

I can't believe everyone is still harping on about this. But I would like to say a few things after catching up on 30 pages of this darn thread.

1). Subliminal, your a d bag and there is nothing else to it. get a life, go start drama somewhere else and curl up under your bridge at night sucking on rat guts. I bet now you are on a bunch of "private probation list"

2). Sure, a lot of people would like to know what Yannis PMed Matt...what if the PM was supposed to be private..you know it is a Private Message and it is up to them in the end. I understand, Matt and Dan brought this issue out into the open but obviously Yannis and Matt have decided that the reason is personal and none of anyones business. Get it?

3). This thread could have been the best thing that happened in this situation, as it made other people aware of the sellers wrongs, but it was great for almost broadcasting Matt's wantlist (thumbs u

For people still asking questions about what happened, read..that what the thread is for lol

Any regrets on the hair color?

Nope, it just needs some highlights and it will be perfect. Although, my hair dresser is probably going to kill me for dyeing my hair by myself lol

I leave for a few hours and this thread has grown by like 30 pages, can someone give me a "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" summary of today's events!?!? :frustrated:

decline_and_fall_of_the_roman_empire.jpg

MT1000 still does not have book but got a :blahblah: filled Pm and will move on.(Probation recommendation is still up in the air)

Subliminal thinks MT1000 should share the contents of that :blahblah: filled PM since board leverage was the reason for the :blahblah: filled PM.

Some don't agree and some people still suck.

I think I will color my hair blue and orange hm

:sick:

just because I didn't want you to actually do it, doesn't mean you have to pout :baiting:

lol After screaming and cursing the TV during a Canucks game my wife reminded me that Fan comes from fanatical :)

This was around the time I presented my idea of growing a goatee and dying it orange to look like the Sedins during the playoffs. I think I might still do this if/when they beat the Blackhawks.

Man, we got Tebow here in Denver... as I'm sure you know.... and I'm not a Bronco fan, but how do you think he'll go over???

Dan

Man, we got Tebow here in Denver... as I'm sure you know.... and I'm not a Bronco fan, but how do you think he'll go over???

Dan

he's still rocking the orange and blue :headbang:

Can someone actually confirm that they saw my old book in a 0.5 holder or is this just [font:Arial Black]heresay[/font]?

Roy, this whole thread is a heresy.

And the 0.5 was hearsay.

(Actually, I think it was a case of broken telephone. The 0.5 CGC was a different copy of the book.)

Dan

maybe he will beat out the cleveland castoff brady quinn

MT1000 still does not have book but got a :blahblah: filled Pm and will move on.(Probation recommendation is still up in the air)

Subliminal thinks MT1000 should share the contents of that :blahblah: filled PM since board leverage was the reason for the :blahblah: filled PM.

Some don't agree and some people still suck.

Well, that settles that...thanks! (thumbs u

I leave for a few hours and this thread has grown by like 30 pages, can someone give me a "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" summary of today's events!?!? :frustrated:

decline_and_fall_of_the_roman_empire.jpg

+1

I log on yesterday and didn't have time to read it all. I log in today and it's doubled.

By tomorrow I fear it will be too big to fit on the internet.

Don't worry about it - Al Gore is feverishly working on growing the internet bigger, even as I type. :cool: