• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major transaction let-down. Need advice!
3 3

1,251 posts in this topic

Sorry roy, maybe you feel bad enough for me and you can just give me the Batman#1 you have lol. BTW happy B-Day

lol

:mad:

I look forward to knowng who the seller is !!! I'm starting to buy more books from board members than from on line auctions now. I want to make sure I'm aware of past "BUY BUSTS" if I deal with the seller in the future.

I look forward to knowng who the seller is !!! I'm starting to buy more books from board members than from on line auctions now. I want to make sure I'm aware of past "BUY BUSTS" if I deal with the seller in the future.

I agree. Have been droping a lot more money than usual on comics, most of which is on here.

waiting 24 hrs is cool i guess but honestly if the guy was a big enough chub to do you that way do you really think he is all of a sudden reach down and sack up now? the magic eight ball says. " no " its cool that he did you that way and you still have enough respect to give him the chance to take your gun and shoot himself before you shoot him.

Trust me he's gonna get outed i guess im just waiting cause he hasnt read my last PM so im waiting for him to respond . It doesnt matter regardless he screwed me end of story , theres no way he can make it right now. But again i will out him dont worry

what if he just five minutes ago completed a sale to his next victim and you could have prevented it by outing him two hours ago? only you can prevent board screwings

Edited by littlebill

waiting 24 hrs is cool i guess but honestly if the guy was a big enough chub to do you that way do you really think he is all of a sudden reach down and sack up now? the magic eight ball says. " no " its cool that he did you that way and you still have enough respect to give him the chance to take your gun and shoot himself before you shoot him.

Well i agree but he has read my post last night and this morning and maybe even tonight and still ignored ME but i said id wait 24hrs so worst case ill say his name at 5 when i get out of work. He def isnt going to have the guts to defend himself, and honestly theres nothing i did wrong he cant possibly say anything against me.

And im sorry if everyones getting mad at me everyones telling me to wait 24hrs cause its the right thing to do, so being kinda new i figured i should respect that. Id love to tell the whole world how mad he made me so.....