• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major transaction let-down. Need advice!
3 3

1,251 posts in this topic

:popcorn:

I dont know what you are looking for in a pre robin tec, but I found this online:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Detective-Comics-34-1939-CGC-6-0-Early-Batman-/390077786511?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item5ad272a98f

dont know if the price is right (dont really know much about GA comics). just want to help.

Welcome to the Board! :hi:

:popcorn:

I dont know what you are looking for in a pre robin tec, but I found this online:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Detective-Comics-34-1939-CGC-6-0-Early-Batman-/390077786511?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item5ad272a98f

dont know if the price is right (dont really know much about GA comics). just want to help.

Its something to think about thank you i appeciate it

I can't believe one of our awesome board detectives has not figured out who the seller is yet.

If it was a Danny Dupcak thread we would already have a Google image of the guys house so we would know where to throw the toilet paper. lol

I know the participants. I'm just waiting for a fair explanation before weighing in.

Is "I got a better offer and took it" a fair explanation? (shrug) Because all word-smithing aside, that's what it's probably going to boil down to.

If that is what happened, Chris...no it's not.

It's unethical, dishonest and downright shitty.

Remember Jeff's Batman #1, which he 'bought' from Silver Arse, only to discover they had decided to sell it elsewhere for more coin? Same thing...and Silver Arse rightly got pounded for breaking a deal.

Mods Notified :rulez:

didn't feel like reading 140 posts, so who is it?

This a two part episode, villian to be revealed tomorrow night. Builds up ratings.

Gotta figure out how to imbed that chick! I want to join in the threesom!

It's not his responsibility to explain why he has the book. If he chooses to, that's one thing.

OK, fair enough...he's not obliged to do anything.

I suppose it would be nice to think that he'd feel it the right thing to do, though.

Lot's of action in this thread tonight. I hope MT that you find a replacement. I can see this comic really meant a lot to you.

Hey Nick do you ever sleep? The pubs are closed ;)

Edited by JvR11

It's not his responsibility to explain why he has the book. If he chooses to, that's one thing.

I suppose it would be nice to think that he'd feel it the right thing to do, though.

Lot's of action in this thread tonight. I hope MT that you find a replacement. I can see this comic really meant a lot to you.

Hey Nick do you ever sleep? The pubs are closed ;)

:o

I missed last orders??? :cry:

Nick, the only person that needs to do the right thing is the seller. The current owner of the book shouldn't have to or be expected to speak for him.

I think waiting the 24 hours for a seller response is reasonable, then have at 'em.

Nick, the only person that needs to do the right thing is the seller. The current owner of the book shouldn't have to or be expected to speak for him.

I think waiting the 24 hours for a seller response is reasonable, then have at 'em.

+1

Buyer has done nothing wrong. Seller "screwed the pooch".

+1

Buyer has done nothing wrong. Seller "screwed the pooch".

Come on Batman posts in every thread. He can tell us who he bought it from. Up his post count some more.