• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major transaction let-down. Need advice!
3 3

1,251 posts in this topic

It is and isnt about the money meaning im happy im getting a refund (hopefully by monday) but i just really wanted the book and for me the money didnt mean mess right now

Sorry?

You haven't actually got your deposit back yet? :o

:o:mad:

I haven't read the whole thread...just responding to Dan's initial post....

Yeah, it sucks. But I'd just tell your boy to move on. Pre-Robin Tec's are tough to come by, but they are out there. It's not a 'Tec 27 (or 31), so the pain isn't quite as great. Yes, it does suck. But, not the end of the world.

One of the great things about the hobby is that another one will come up. There are multiple copies of virtually every book out there. A great man once said "Patience is a virue" ( :grin:). That holds true with this hobby. A majority books are out there; and they'll become available at some point

What your boy is looking for is more rare than the standard fare, but they are out there.

Respectfully disagree. If it all went down like stated, and I have no reason yet to assume otherwise, this was really really wrong and should not be given the "Oh well, another will come along tratment"

Really hope this gets cleared up quick!

I re-read the thread. I don't think the buyer should feel bad.

This is a "seller" issue. No fault of the "buyer".

(thumbs u

It is and isnt about the money meaning im happy im getting a refund (hopefully by monday) but i just really wanted the book and for me the money didnt mean mess right now

What?? No refund yet?

Paypal said it would be in the acount till Monday is this normal???

OH great now i have something else to worry about

time to contact paypal and file a claim :sumo:

if it's done

time to contact paypal and file a claim :sumo:

If it's not done under the "personal" form of payment. Right?

What?? No refund yet?

What do you mean by that statement?

If Bat-man bought the book, I cant imagine him doing it knowing that the book was allready sold. He seems like a stand up guy!

I hope he can help clear the mystery up.

What?? No refund yet?

This should be fine, by your post I believe it was interpreted that the SELLER told you you would be refunded by Monday. The Paypal refund probably means echeck.

I can't believe one of our awesome board detectives has not figured out who the seller is yet.

If it was a Danny Dupcak thread we would already have a Google image of the guys house so we would know where to throw the toilet paper. lol

I can't believe one of our awesome board detectives has not figured out who the seller is yet.

If it was a Danny Dupcak thread we would already have a Google image of the guys house so we would know where to throw the toilet paper. lol

I know who sold that book originally, but it has traded hands so let's be sure before we start listing names

No i PMed BATMAN and said i know whats going on and i dont blame him. I actually really like him

The paypal says its being refunded through paypal and will be available on Monday

Edited by mt1000

If Bat-man bought the book, I cant imagine him doing it knowing that the book was allready sold. He seems like a stand up guy!

I hope he can help clear the mystery up.

Although he did remove the book from his sig line as soon as this thread started.

Wonder why that might be? hm

No i PMed him and said i know whats going on and i dont blame him. I actually really like him

The paypal says its being refunded through paypal and will be available on Monday

good luck matty poo...yes, that is your new nickname...i kinda like that sound of that..matty poo and boobie <3