• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,507 posts in this topic

Not brand new but I just got around to scanning it. Very sweet book.

X-men296FC.jpg

HOLY :censored:!!!!

I've had a 20 year search(literally) for a sick X2 like that and that is without question the nicest i have ever seen. Well done!

You've outdone yourself with that one and that aint easy for you cheetah! (worship)

Very nice, a keeper.

BTW, why were most of the old villains drawn as thin frail old men? lol to look back at them now.

Yeah what was that all about? (shrug)

Vanisher, Tinkerer, Vulture.

Different artists too. Maybe it was Marvel policy. Ha

In the short time Ive been on these boards, I've seen some INSANE books but that X2 is the ONE that's making me green with envy!

Ive had Xmen 1-38 for the last 10+ years but could never find an X2 in 8.5 or higher until I finally got a 9.0ish one a few months ago. That 9.6 is so sick, it's going to make me lose sleep dreaming of it (worship)

I'd give my firstborn for that freaking thing!!! :insane:

Edited by sufunk

In the short time Ive been on these boards, I've seen some INSANE books but that X2 is the ONE that's making me green with envy!

Ive had Xmen 1-38 for the last 10+ years but could never find an X2 in 8.5 or higher until I finally got a 9.0ish one a few months ago. That 9.6 is so sick, it's going to make me lose sleep dreaming of it (worship)

I'd give my firstborn for that freaking thing!!! :insane:

Psst, does the AF15 come with? lol, some day he's going to read some of this.