• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

we'll still have All-Star Western #10

128 posts in this topic

I have never read a Jonah Hex comic and the movie may be my first experience with the character. Are you all saying I won't like the movie ?? If I like it......well and good, I can then move on to the comics for even better J. Hex entertainment. If I hate it......well, same thing. :whistle:

read All star Western 10 and 11, they are good.

I would if I could find those in the $1 bins ? :insane:

Never saw Goonies.

lol

What friggin planet are you from?

TURN IN YOUR NERD CARD, IMMEDIATELY! :sumo:

Go buy this movie and watch it with your kids. You'll thank me.

I have never read a Jonah Hex comic and the movie may be my first experience with the character. Are you all saying I won't like the movie ?? If I like it......well and good, I can then move on to the comics for even better J. Hex entertainment. If I hate it......well, same thing. :whistle:

Buy the Jonah Hex Showcase edition. Fifteen bux for 500 pages. Sure, it's in black and white, but Jonah Hex works well in black and white.

Damn shame. Jonah Hex has a great history in comics to work with. Even the current series is really good f-ing great.

Fixed that for you. (thumbs u

I'm sad to see that Hollywood has fubared what could have been a great movie. I'm a big Jonah Hex fan, and I'll watch the movie, but only when it hits the Netflix free download queue -- probably in about two months.

What was the deal with the newest issue being in a plastic bag?

Never saw Goonies.

lol

What friggin planet are you from?

TURN IN YOUR NERD CARD, IMMEDIATELY! :sumo:

Go buy this movie and watch it with your kids. You'll thank me.

Yet again Dice is right! (thumbs u

Roy have I been giving you too much credit?!?!

Who the helll has not seen Goonies? :baiting: Honestly! (tsk) I would say one is not an American if they haven't seen Goonies, but that will not work on you my good friend. Definitely in my TOP 10 movies of all time.

So instead of getting a haircut one day, please go and rent GOONIES. If you are not entertained I will reimburse you for it!

Damn shame. Jonah Hex has a great history in comics to work with. Even the current series is really good f-ing great.

Fixed that for you. (thumbs u

I'm sad to see that Hollywood has fubared what could have been a great movie. I'm a big Jonah Hex fan, and I'll watch the movie, but only when it hits the Netflix free download queue -- probably in about two months.

What was the deal with the newest issue being in a plastic bag?

It came with a movie poster.

Never saw Goonies.

lol

Good Lord... wwwMessenToolscom-Varios-big-071.gif

What's next?

You've never seen Caddyshack? Blazing Saddles? Dazed and Confused? Clerks? Slap Shot? The Big Lebowski? They Live? Heathers?

How deep does your depravity run?

I've never seen Goonies either. I did see something with Gremlins in it. Little cute but destructive creatures. Is Goonies the same thing? Or is Goonies something like Animal House?

Is this a joke? Please tell me it is....

Indeed; and there is the ultimate indicator of if a book is any good!

This looks like it's right up there with Superman 3 and Ghost Rider.

Shame.

To me Brolin always was a B tier actor...has he ever done anything spectacular?

This movie is going to make Ghost Rider look like Apocalypse Now.

Rent No Country for Old Men. Brolin is a good actor. Plus he was hilarious in Planet Terror.

Oh come on Roy, he was the MAN in Goonies! Oscar worthy! If you have not seen, "No Country for Old Men," that's a must see! That was his best role to date.

I saw No Country For Old Men...you're right it was quite good. Forgot he was in it.

(thumbs u

Never saw Goonies.

lol

He also did a good job as George Bush in "W".

I've never seen Goonies either. I did see something with Gremlins in it. Little cute but destructive creatures. Is Goonies the same thing? Or is Goonies something like Animal House?

+1!

Never saw Goonies.

lol

What's next?

You've never seen Caddyshack? Blazing Saddles? Dazed and Confused? Clerks? Slap Shot? The Big Lebowski? They Live? Heathers?

Come to Chicago and find out.

:devil:

Never saw Goonies.

lol

What's next?

I live in Chicago. They will have your photo at all border crossing locations. :ohnoez:

:doh:

Ghoulies was a rip off of Gremlins with an even more cheesey horror twist to it. Goonies on the other hand is an all-time classic boys adventure film....humor, acceptance of differences, action, bad italian accents, and a kid who might have inspired the MacGeyver series...PLEASE WATCH THIS MOVIE :wishluck:

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohnoez:

Never saw Goonies.

lol

I live in Chicago. They will have your photo at all border crossing locations. :ohnoez:

Damn. Another state.

Never saw Goonies.

lol

What's next?

I've never seen Goonies either. :eek: It came out when I was away at school and I never got around to viewing it. Of the others you mention: I've not seen Slap Shot or The Big Lebowski. I TRIED watching the Dude, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. (shrug)

Never saw Goonies.

lol

What's next?

Heathers :cloud9:

Hollywood doesn't trust the western genre to sell tickets anymore. They figure the only way to get the teen-age crowd to see the movie is too take Jonah Hex to the EXTREME!

You know, like they did with Poochie...