• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman collecting thread
1 1

750 posts in this topic

Thanks sorry i couldn't find a group in GA for just bats.

I ll add some more SA this time... The tec 117 was on the gold but since we re batty here!

No apology necesary.Your GA bats and Tecs are welcome here any day since they don't have a thread in the GA section. Lets see more!!!

I love that cover to 163. And holy sh!+ that 117 is gorgeous.

Some great Annuals!!! Heres some bats i have.

I love that Batman 42. We're talking a sweet book here. I'd love a copy for myself. It would look good with my Batman 62 and Batman 69, both Catwoman covers. And she'll be appearing in the next Batman movie!!

SLR

Head for the hills....it's the Batwoman!

(worship)(worship)(worship)

Damn peewee theres one i dont have!!! Ill take it lol

Nice to see some fellow affectionados! ill post some more got a few you guys will get a kick out of!

Not only does the book have Batwoman :cloud9: it also has the batmobile with the Bat cowling the front. (thumbs u

Edited by frozentundraguy

BatmanAnnual1-3.jpg Since we're in the raw copy mode, here's my raw Batman Annual 1: It's a special book since I bought it from a local dealer here in SoCal who passed away at relatively young age from cancer. He always gave me good prices on his books. His partner still runs the business and I just saw him at the California Con in the OC last weekend. Edited by Stevenrams

I doubt that. I don't watch Super Bowls unless the Rams are playing in them. That means I've only watched three Super Bowls in my life. And I was at Super Bowl 14 in Pasadena, CA when the Rams played the Steelers. They lost but it was a great game. They were leading in the 4th quarter. I also attended the NFC championship game against the Eagles the two weeks prior to Super Bowl 36 against the Patriots. And I sat in a luxury box at the invitation of John Shaw and his lovely wife Laurie. So there!! Go Rams! (thumbs u

Edited by Stevenrams

DetectiveComics226.jpg I've always wanted to upgrade this book, but it's so hard to find even in mid grade or a tad below. I think it rates with Detective Comics 230 as being two of the more difficult and key Detectives from the period and much more difficult to find than a Batman 121. Just my opinion. I wonder how CGC would grade this book?