• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman collecting thread
1 1

750 posts in this topic

Ok so did you pay for the book or just send the seller money so he could think about letting it go?

We're all even on the books. He sent my 3 grand back with a nice email.

We're shooting for 1200 to 1500 dependent on his pal selling it.

We're all letting the air clear and then renegotiate the deal. :wishluck:

I want the book, the seller does not want a neg (4500+ 100% positive), and the owner wants $$$.

Edited by peewee22

Ok so did you pay for the book or just send the seller money so he could think about letting it go?

We're all even on the books. He sent my 3 grand back with a nice email.

We're shooting for 1200 to 1500 dependent on his pal selling it.

We're all letting the air clear and then renegotiate the deal. :wishluck:

I want the book, the seller does not want a neg (4500+ 100% positive), and the owner wants $$$.

I don't get it though. Why would the owner sell the book for less then $3,000 if that's what you were willing to pay when you sent the money? If the owner wanted $1,595, and you're willing to pay up to $3,000, what's holding up the deal?

Please, only read this is if you are making the seller offers on the Bat 121 8.0

I have haven't posted on here in a while. I just wanted to say, I am really having a hard time sitting here and not punching a hole through my computer. Whoever is making the seller of the Bat 121 offers (knowing my dad is trying to settle a deal with the seller) is a sorry SON OF A B I T C H, who needs to get off the boards. I now have 0 respect for the boards, and will NEVER post another book here. I really wanted that book becuase my dad LOVES that book and LOVES WHITE pages. He trys to be nice and show you guys the book and some greedy son a gun with a golden spoon up his , screws it all up. I am done with the boards. Nice meeting all of you and God bless.

Bryan.

Wow, he really FDQ'd outta here?

Couple I picked up in San Francisco. Nothin to spectacular but they fit in the collection nicely til I get better copies.

IMG_6183.jpg

IMG_8025.jpg

And... sorry to see you go hawkman. Hopefully you decide to stick around here for awhile longer. There's great stuff here, despite some of the d-baggery that goes on around here.

Couple I picked up in San Francisco. Nothin to spectacular but they fit in the collection nicely til I get better copies.

IMG_6183.jpg

IMG_8025.jpg

And... sorry to see you go hawkman. Hopefully you decide to stick around here for awhile longer. There's great stuff here, despite some of the d-baggery that goes on around here.

excelsior1986,

Those are decent filler copies. I would also like to see "The Return of the Hawkman". Overall my experience here has been highly positive. I hope he wont let one bad experience end his involvement on these boards. :wishluck:

Here's my copy of tec 308. Its kind of a bad pic. I'm using my gfs tablet and the camera on here isn't the best.

IMG_20120117_192304.jpg

And I had this sitting near by so i thought I'd share it also. I found this cover in an antique shop in town. No comic though, just the cover. They just gave it to me cuz I was buying a couple other comics. I put it in the binder that I keep all my online comic transaction records in.

IMG_20120117_192707.jpg