• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman collecting thread
1 1

750 posts in this topic

With this comic I now have a 600 issue run of Batman (113-713). Not the best looking copy, but it will do for now til I find one in Fine or better.

6588294807_8954c194e5_b.jpg

Congratulations! That's not such a bad looking copy either.

How long have you been pecking away at your Batman run?

???

Off and on since 1986. I was 14 when I started so I wasn't able to get many SA books due to my limited funds at the time. The collection really has come together over the last 6-7 years though.

Just messing around on ebay tonight and lazily did a search on Bat 121 and this came up. Just put on minutes ago. I clicked so fast the keyboard is still spinning! lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290653797795?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

It looks really white and bright for an 8.0, but I know that's something with which you can tamper. Please tell us how it looks once you receive it.

:)

Just messing around on ebay tonight and lazily did a search on Bat 121 and this came up. Just put on minutes ago. I clicked so fast the keyboard is still spinning! lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290653797795?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

FFS, my first busy day in 2 weeks at work and of course this book shows up on the bay. :tonofbricks:

Congrats PeeWee, that is a killer book!

This guy is refusing to sell me the Bat 121 at the BIN price of $595. I'm pissed.

Help!! :flamed:

This guy is refusing to sell me the Bat 121 at the BIN price of $595. I'm pissed.

What is he claiming, he meant to list it for $1,595? Good luck, I hope you get the book.

What is he claiming, he meant to list it for $1,595? Good luck, I hope you get the book.

Honest mistake. really. I am working with him and yes, I will OWN this book.

You prob posted about it on the boards too soon. People are vicious, they probably emailed him and said they would pay more.

Thought I had that covered. When he posted the tracking number on ebay, I posted the book here. I mean, I thought it was en route to me.

Should have waited longer. Big mouth Brannon. :frustrated:

Someone give me a realistic value for a Bat 121 in 8.0 with White pages.

1500...2000?

One went on C-Link for 1750 (CGC 7.5 OW)

Should be $595...that's what you buy it now for. I see this copy in the mid $2500-3000. Hope everything works out for you.

You prob posted about it on the boards too soon. People are vicious, they probably emailed him and said they would pay more.

Thought I had that covered. When he posted the tracking number on ebay, I posted the book here. I mean, I thought it was en route to me.

I'm sure that's how it went down, people are pathetic when it comes to money. Next time wait until you have the book in hand :(. Now it will either be relisted or he will make you pay triple.

Edited by ASMguyyy

I'm sure that's how it went down, people are pathetic when it comes to money. Next time wait until you have the book in hand :(. Now it will either be relisted or he will make you pay triple.

I grew up where your word is everything. Now, it's nothing. 2c