• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

Does anyone have an inkling on what the FMV of something like this might be ? (shrug)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141692232229?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

-J.

it sold here raw for $1200. I'm going to guess $2500 tops

For a torn out front cover ? Stupid money.

yup. I thought the $1200 was already strong but someone will pay more since it's wrapped in shiny hard plastic lol

Does anyone have an inkling on what the FMV of something like this might be ? (shrug)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141692232229?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

-J.

yup. I thought the $1200 was already strong but someone will pay more since it's wrapped in shiny hard plastic lol

Shut up! Just...shut up! You had me at, "SHINY!"". (thumbs u

-J.

Shut up! Just...shut up! You had me at, "SHINY!"". (thumbs u

just finished adding the 2nd coat of wax Mr. McFly lol

-J.

I thought the 1200 price was strong as well. Hard to say what it will hit but I doubt 2500. If the cover was fully intact that may be different or if two people both happen to need it, but it would need a decent about of resto to marry that to a book. Colors were good tho and the paper is nice.

Time will tell I guess but parts are getting expensive these days.

James G

Left with just 4 at the minute, but will be 5 later this year

Most recent purchase, and took me a little while to pay off, Rare unrestored book, I doubtI will ever own a better copy.

Tec2855.jpg

Had this copy for a few months now,

Tec32cgc.jpg

Love this book, very difficult to pry out of Gator's hands and a pedigree to boot.

detective36Crippencgc45.jpg

And last but not least this book, last second bid on a whim at heritage, 3rd unrestored copy I've owned so far.

lf-1.jpg

Just another one this year to arrive soon, hopefully will be able to pick it up when I fly to the the NY comic con later this year

:o(worship):o(worship)

Great, just great books! :applause:

Beautiful books! LOVE the #37. "Someday, Jennifer. Someday..."

Back cover is an easy marriage (Action 18). If you have a coverless, this is well worth it.

I thought that the Action 18 back cover had different information (i.e. department number, etc) on the inside of the back cover than the Tec 33 cover.

Or does this information just pertain to the front inside cover of DC books from this era?

Left with just 4 at the minute, but will be 5 later this year

Most recent purchase, and took me a little while to pay off, Rare unrestored book, I doubtI will ever own a better copy.

Tec2855.jpg

Love that book. :luhv:

yupper

Strange don't see how it could do better than the last auction a month or two back...

Someone mentioned perhaps an upgrade to the 2.5 that came after