• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

Well there has hardly been a time when I've seen a more beautiful book.

1111111111111det19116a.jpg

Coming up in the next CC auction.

Simply jaw dropping. (worship)

It is beautiful. I'd be happy with a copy half that nice

There's one on ebay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Detective-Comics-33-CGC-Universal-5-Origin-Batman-/280573361461#ht_970wt_936

hm

Now that specific copy seems familiar hm

As well it should because it is my copy; the first book ever to be posted in the "Pre-Robin Tec Club". :cloud9:

Not a book that I'm overly-anxious to part with by any means as I still enjoy it a great deal; I'm just in the position of having to sell if I want to buy. :sorry:

Anyone interested in the book is of course, welcome to PM me at any time with any questions you may have and I will be sure to respond promptly. (thumbs u

Tec 29 sells (just barely it seems) by meeting the 5K reserve at the last second.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230536892796

5K is a nice deal for a 29, but when in this condition it seems about right. Maybe even high.

I actually just won that lol i figure its my only shot at ever owning a book of this importance. Def going to get the cover taken care of by Matt nelson. The book looks pretty nice for what is is i think

Edited by mt1000

Tec 29 sells (just barely it seems) by meeting the 5K reserve at the last second.

5K is a nice deal for a 29, but when in this condition it seems about right. Maybe even high.

I actually just won that lol i figure its my only shot at ever owning a book of this importance. Def going to get the cover taken care of by Matt nelson. The book looks pretty nice for what is is i think

:applause:

That was a nice snag!

That was a nice snag!

Thanks alex

Holy cow! (worship)

I was just talking to someone the other day about I will never get a shot at a Pre-Robin Tec.

Yup. Definitely a spot-on call there.

Congrats on the pickup and I think you've got the right idea sending this book on to be restored. It'll be a blast to see once it's finished up!

I was just talking to someone the other day about I will never get a shot at a Pre-Robin Tec.

Congrats on the pickup and I think you've got the right idea sending this book on to be restored. It'll be a blast to see once it's finished up!

Thanks guys ya im really exited ill hold onto it for a little while first before i send it (let it all sink in lol)

Thanks guys ya im really exited ill hold onto it for a little while first before i send it (let it all sink in lol)

You know, if you plan to keep it and are not in a hurry then there is no need to do anything until you are sure of what you want to do.

Really wish I had bid. Congrats!

You know, if you plan to keep it and are not in a hurry then there is no need to do anything until you are sure of what you want to do.

Thanks Roy and ya i think ill get it and go from there ill be happy regardless

Edited by mt1000

Congrats on a cool pick up. He had it on ebay before and there were a few people who offered him about 5k (twice from what I know at least) and he had refused. I believe his asking then was about 6k.

Edited by Yannis

Well, the market (and mt1000) have spoken! :grin:
nice pick up...I would have expected it to go a little higher, but sometimes good deals can be had :headbang:

I actually told a few people that 5k was the max that this book would get. I would have been surprised if it would have hit 6k or anywhere close too it. It was won for a fair price.

Congrats on a cool pick up. He had it on ebay before and there were a few people who offered him about 5k (twice from what I know at least) and he had refused. I believe his asking then was about 6k.

Then let's hope the seller actually sells him the book. :wishluck:

nice pick up...I would have expected it to go a little higher, but sometimes good deals can be had :headbang:

I actually told a few people that 5k was the max that this book would get. I would have been surprised if it would have hit 6k or anywhere close too it. It was won for a fair price.

shows you what you know :baiting:

shows you what you know :baiting:

:baiting: not as much as you