• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

I'd like to thank everyone that made it possible for me to aquire the Tec's that I needed to help my buddy finnish his 30 up run.In the last 5 months,i was able to buy a 30,31,33,35 and 37....

I know a lot of you were keeping an eye out for me for the last book,a 36.

G.A.t.o.r,Primetime,Bat-man,r1970d,Yannis and many others that i've exchanged PM's with,and your time spent at recent shows "keeping and eye out" for a 36 for me is/was greatly appreciated,THANK YOU.

I'm very happy to say,the search is over.I have purchased a 36.

Next up...a 29...an "affordable" 29 lol

tec36oct.jpg

Finally your search is over for it. Congrats

now I wonder who might join the tec 27 club hm

hm

hm
hm
unless you two hm ers are stepping up to the plate, let the "real" pre robin tec collectors speak :baiting:

:P I need a new career to join a club like this

:gossip: me too

I'd like to thank everyone that made it possible for me to aquire the Tec's that I needed to help my buddy finnish his 30 up run.In the last 5 months,i was able to buy a 30,31,33,35 and 37....

G.A.t.o.r,Primetime,Bat-man,r1970d,Yannis and many others that i've exchanged PM's with,and your time spent at recent shows "keeping and eye out" for a 36 for me is/was greatly appreciated,THANK YOU.

tec36oct.jpg

Congrats, I love this book, nice looking copy as well

tec36oct.jpg

:applause: glad you found one.

tec36oct.jpg

Well seeing this isnt making me depressed at all :cry:

tec36oct.jpg

Yea..thanks Matt! You were a great help!

Besides,you got a 29 out of the deal! :applause:

tec36oct.jpg

Yea..thanks Matt! You were a great help!

Besides,you got a 29 out of the deal! :applause:

I know im just kiddin anyways you deserve that book believe me i made you wait long enough lol

tec36oct.jpg

Wow!!!! What a beautiful copy!!!! Congrats!!!! :applause:

This thread should never fall to page 3 lol. Anyways this is a book i never in my life thought id own and i couldnt be happier to have this. I know its not complete and obviously id love to have the whole book but i kind of get passed that fact when i open it up and look at how beautiful it is. Debating on to get it restored, but in the meantime ill just let it be and decide

tec29009.jpg

Edited by mt1000

This thread should never fall to page 3 lol. Anyways this is a book i never in my life thought id own and i couldnt be happier to have this. I know its not complete and obviously id love to have the whole book but i kind of get passed that fact when i open it up and look at how beutiful it is. Debating on to get it restored, but in the meantime ill just let it be and decide

tec29009.jpg

Really nice colors on that copy! :applause:

This thread should never fall to page 3 lol. Anyways this is a book i never in my life thought id own and i couldnt be happier to have this. I know its not complete and obviously id love to have the whole book but i kind of get passed that fact when i open it up and look at how beutiful it is. Debating on to get it restored, but in the meantime ill just let it be and decide

tec29009.jpg

Really nice colors on that copy! :applause:

+1

The colors and overall structure of the edges is un-real. :headbang:

Great pick up. :cloud9:

Since unrestored copies of the 29 are rare I personally would not suggest getting it restored. If the top bothers you, just make a high quality scan of the logo from another copy and put it in place of the missing piece and put the book in a mylar so it stays secure. You'll never know the difference! (worship)