• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

I was able to upgrade my 3.5 to this 5.5 thanks to Imran. The great part is another board member has joined the TEC 28 club. I hope he decides to post here as well

My new copy:

Tec2855.jpg

Congrats on the upgrade Andre! :headbang: She looks perty!

I was able to upgrade my 3.5 to this 5.5 thanks to Imran. The great part is another board member has joined the TEC 28 club. I hope he decides to post here as well

My new copy:

Tec2855.jpg

Congratulations to both of you! :applause:

My new copy:

Tec2855.jpg

Andre!!!!!!! :o

My new copy:

Tec2855.jpg

Actually it will be a 3 way deal which was great and really shows how great this board is. I will be getting Andre's undercopy and will post as soon as I get it :-)

I have now managed a run of 28-30, but think like many others I will just not be able to get that 27. Time will tell.

Thanks guys for making this deal work out and thanks also to Gator.

James G

My new copy:

Tec2855.jpg

Actually it will be a 3 way deal which was great and really shows how great this board is. I will be getting Andre's undercopy and will post as soon as I get it :-)

I have now managed a run of 28-30, but think like many others I will just not be able to get that 27. Time will tell.

James G

:applause:

My new copy:

Tec2855.jpg

James G

Congrats! :golfclap:

My new copy:

Tec2855.jpg

James G

Congrats! :golfclap:

James and Andre....... WOW both great copies. so here is 2 (worship)(worship) I have to change careers to afford more books any suggestions anyone :blush: on how I can make over 100k per year ?

My new copy:

Tec2855.jpg

James G

Yep. a great deal and we all ended up with stunning copies of Tec 28, surely one of the most undervalued Pre Robin Tecs.

Enjoy the book Andre, I know I did

My new copy:

Tec2855.jpg

James G

Yep. a great deal and we all ended up with stunning copies of Tec 28, surely one of the most undervalued Pre Robin Tecs.

Tec #28 really is one of the most underrated GA books.

That is not to say that it is an easy book to acquire by any means; but just that in comparison to other keys, I feel Tec #28 should rank higher.

I often say the same thing regarding Superman in Action #2 but the 2nd appearence of Batman is more important than the 1st appearences of any GA DC character outside of Superman.

Phenomenal, PHENOMENAL, book. :cloud9:

Congratulations to all. :applause:

My new copy:

Tec2855.jpg

James G

Awesome! :applause:

My new copy:

Tec2855.jpg

I was there :cloud9:

My new copy:

Tec2855.jpg

James G

don't thank me, I was just a spectator... it was a great deal for all involved... those are the "perfect storms" I love to hear about...everyone wins :applause:

I'd like to thank everyone that made it possible for me to aquire the Tec's that I needed to help my buddy finnish his 30 up run.In the last 5 months,i was able to buy a 30,31,33,35 and 37....

I know a lot of you were keeping an eye out for me for the last book,a 36.

G.A.t.o.r,Primetime,Bat-man,r1970d,Yannis and many others that i've exchanged PM's with,and your time spent at recent shows "keeping and eye out" for a 36 for me is/was greatly appreciated,THANK YOU.

I'm very happy to say,the search is over.I have purchased a 36.

Next up...a 29...an "affordable" 29 lol

tec36oct.jpg

I'd like to thank everyone that made it possible for me to aquire the Tec's that I needed to help my buddy finnish his 30 up run.In the last 5 months,i was able to buy a 30,31,33,35 and 37....

I know a lot of you were keeping an eye out for me for the last book,a 36.

G.A.t.o.r,Primetime,Bat-man,r1970d,Yannis and many others that i've exchanged PM's with,and your time spent at recent shows "keeping and eye out" for a 36 for me is/was greatly appreciated,THANK YOU.

I'm very happy to say,the search is over.I have purchased a 36.

Next up...a 29...an "affordable" 29 lol

tec36oct.jpg

Congrats :applause: