• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

Just wanted to give this thread a lil bump.. Happy 2011 everybody :banana:

IMG_1875.jpg

That 4.5 copy of TEC 29 just looks out of place among all those 4.0s. I suggest you let me take it off your hands so you can replace it with a 4.0. It's the right thing to do. :grin:

Seriously, you have assembled quite an awesome run of TECs. :applause:

lol Well, according to the census, there have been no 4.0's graded so a 4.5 will do for now :grin:

Now go out and add George's 4.0 Tec 27 and you'll be set :baiting:

No need necessarily to spend 350K for blue. If you are ok with a restored. As expected the UK-Tec has been relisted on the UK-bay.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DETECTIVE-COMICS-27-CGC-4-5-ORIGINAL-1ST-BATMAN-APP-/130466693727?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item1e606bc25f

Close to 100K asking hm

What about that pricetag?

Buy it Now of £50k (currently around $80k) with a make an offer option.

Bought for all-in price of £28.2k/ $45k by Silveracre.

Run a search on Silveracre if you aren't aware of this seller.

So George, are you gonna hook a brotha up with your Tec 27 4.0 to complete my set :baiting:

hm

30 year, zero down, fixed rate, and lifetime Disneyland passes should do it (thumbs u

I say make the loan now before interest rate goes up. Well, at least Dark Knight does not have to pay property taxes...but insurance though.

So George, are you gonna hook a brotha up with your Tec 27 4.0 to complete my set :baiting:

hm

30 year, zero down, fixed rate, and lifetime Disneyland passes should do it (thumbs u

I say make the loan now before interest rate goes up. Well, at least Dark Knight does not have to pay property taxes...but insurance though.

can't wait to see the pic of Pre Robins with the 4.0 Tec 27 in it DK :acclaim:

hm

He earned it. :acclaim:

hm

yes and one of the youngest Pre Robin go getters in our hobby (thumbs u

My question to DK is...

What would you rather have: a 4.0 Tec #27 or your 4.0+ Pre-Robin Tec run?

Or have I asked this one before? (shrug)

I was asked this question before too and have thought about it for a while.. Looking how it is now, I'd probably take the 4.0 Tec #27, but back then I chose to keep my set as it took me years to put together. If I had sold my set, I probably would have a shot at a low graded unrestored Tec 27. But seeing at how Tec #27 has sky rocketed in price, I don't think I could get a low graded complete unrestored copy.

hm

I'd probably be homeless if I did that lol

hm

Only time will tell.. :wishluck:

hm

:acclaim: I'm wondering who the youngest person is/was who completed the set hm

hm

I guess that depends on what young is. I have 28-30 and plan to get a 27 at least this year and I am 33, is that young enough?

James G

hm

I guess that depends on what young is. I have 28-30 and plan to get a 27 at least this year and I am 33, is that young enough?

James G

:o

My question to D33Kid is...

Where is your Tec #33...or did the mice have a Christmas banquet and finished the leftovers?

Or have I asked that one before? (shrug)

Seriously, what happened to your book...and why the name change? :baiting:

Lets just say that I am currently in the middle of a transaction, the details of which I will be happy to share on the boards the moment it is complete.

What I can tell you is that I changed my display-name because I no longer own a copy of Detective Comics #33; and preferred to update my display-name to something a bit more generic to the Batman character while still retaining my love for GA Tecs. (thumbs u

hm

I'd probably be homeless if I did that lol

with a nice Tec 27 though lol