• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

Page two not cool. Bump time.

+1

Anyone land any Pre-Robin Tecs recently? hm

Just got this in yesterday.. A nice upgrade and early X-mas gift to myself :blush:

IMG_1869.jpg

:o

AMAZING. :applause:

Any story behind this one?

I believe he was tempted by the devil for this book and all it cost was a piece of his soul.

Sweet book well worth the price

I believe this book is from the Diamon Run collection. This book was definitely a nice upgrade for my pre-robin 4.0ish club.

+1

Just got this in yesterday.. A nice upgrade and early X-mas gift to myself :blush:

IMG_1869.jpg

I believe he was tempted by the devil for this book and all it cost was a piece of his soul.

I believe this book is from the Diamon Run collection. This book was definitely a nice upgrade for my pre-robin 4.0ish club.

What did you have before?

+1

IMG_1869.jpg

Congrats!!!! Glad it ended up in a good home

Thanks Andre! It will be taken care of and guarded protectively

+1

IMG_1869.jpg

A 3.5 blue

+1

IMG_1869.jpg

A 3.5 blue

now in my collection :headbang: It's nice when we can all upgrade! MyTec29CGC35crowNEWscanLabel.jpg

And yes, DK, your 4.5 is from the DIamond Run collection..I had a chance to buy it raw for $10k about 4 years ago, but I passed because the seller would not take a return if it came back PLOD. Shoulda rolled the dice but hindsight 20/20..thanks Andre and Gator for helping this mega deal swing though :hi:

+1

IMG_1869.jpg

A 3.5 blue

now in my collection :headbang: It's nice when we can all upgrade! MyTec29CGC35crowNEWscanLabel.jpg

And yes, DK, your 4.5 is from the DIamond Run collection..I had a chance to buy it raw for $10k about 4 years ago, but I passed because the seller would not take a return if it came back PLOD. Shoulda rolled the dice but hindsight 20/20..thanks Andre and Gator for helping this mega deal swing though :hi:

BIG Congrats DK and Primetime! :applause:

Wow, just incredible to see one - but two!!! :cloud9:

+1

IMG_1869.jpg

(worship)

A big thanks to Primetime and Gator for making this happen! :applause: Now onto 2011 :headbang:

Congrats. I've lost track of how many pre-robins you own. Do you have all the ones with the Kane covers?

Thanks! I have all issues of the pre-robin tec run except for #27

Congrats guys on both copies of TEC 29. I love that book, and it's my favorite pre-Robin cover. Someday maybe I'll have an opportunity to own one myself. :cloud9:

I'm sure you will own a copy one day. Just be patient and hopefully the right copy will land in your hands soon