• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

Just wanted to give this thread a lil bump.. Happy 2011 everybody :banana:

IMG_1875.jpg

:applause: alright, go get George's 4.0 on CLINK to make this pic even better :sumo::applause:

lol:wishluck: Only book I need to complete my 4.0 run... If only i can win the lotto :cloud9:

that 4.0 27 would go so so well with your run Brian! :cloud9: take out a loan :baiting:

A loan for 30 years???

IMG_1875.jpg

:applause: alright, go get George's 4.0 on CLINK to make this pic even better :sumo::applause:

lol:wishluck: Only book I need to complete my 4.0 run... If only i can win the lotto :cloud9:

that 4.0 27 would go so so well with your run Brian! :cloud9: take out a loan :baiting:

A loan for 30 years???

sure. it will be like buying a home, but the 27 will be worth more than a house of equal value in 30 years :grin: Edited by Primetime

IMG_1875.jpg

:applause:

Nothing better than a fresh Pre-Robin Tec Run (I'm particularly fond of the 33). (thumbs u

But at this point all I can do is sit back and be envious because officially as of yesterday afternoon, I am no longer a member of the Pre-Robin Tec Club. :sorry:

But provided it's okay with all of you guys, I'll still hang out here without my membership card because... this might very well might be the coolest club on the boards. :banana:

IMG_1875.jpg

Nothing better than a fresh Pre-Robin Tec Run (I'm particularly fond of the 33). (thumbs u

But at this point all I can do is sit back and be envious because officially as of yesterday afternoon, I am no longer a member of the Pre-Robin Tec Club. :sorry:

But provided it's okay with all of you guys, I'll still hang out here without my membership card because... this might very well might be the coolest club on the boards. :banana:

Sorry to hear you are not part of the club anymore :sorry: But I am sure in the near future you will be back in the club. Was it the Tec 33 that you sold recently?

Edited by Dark Knight

IMG_1875.jpg

Sorry to hear you are not part of the club anymore :sorry: But I am sure in the near future you will be back in the club. Was it the Tec 33 that you sold recently?

Lets just say that I needed to part with my Tec #33 to land something... :cloud9:

IMG_1875.jpg

Lets just say that I needed to part with my Tec #33 to land something... :cloud9:

Keep going keep going...

IMG_1875.jpg

Keep going keep going...

I'd love to, but would prefer to wait until the book is in-hand and the transaction is complete. ;)

IMG_1875.jpg

Keep going keep going...

I'd love to, but would prefer to wait until the book is in-hand and the transaction is complete. ;)

Great response (thumbs u Can't wait to see it!

IMG_1875.jpg

That 4.5 copy of TEC 29 just looks out of place among all those 4.0s. I suggest you let me take it off your hands so you can replace it with a 4.0. It's the right thing to do. :grin:

Seriously, you have assembled quite an awesome run of TECs. :applause:

IMG_1875.jpg

That 4.5 copy of TEC 29 just looks out of place among all those 4.0s. I suggest you let me take it off your hands so you can replace it with a 4.0. It's the right thing to do. :grin:

lol Well, according to the census, there have been no 4.0's graded so a 4.5 will do for now :grin:

IMG_1875.jpg

lol Well, according to the census, there have been no 4.0's graded so a 4.5 will do for now :grin:

Now go out and add George's 4.0 Tec 27 and you'll be set :baiting:

Edited by campued1010

IMG_1875.jpg

No need necessarily to spend 350K for blue. If you are ok with a restored. As expected the UK-Tec has been relisted on the UK-bay.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DETECTIVE-COMICS-27-CGC-4-5-ORIGINAL-1ST-BATMAN-APP-/130466693727?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item1e606bc25f

Close to 100K asking hm

What about that pricetag?

Edited by Angelius Silesius

IMG_1875.jpg

No need necessarily to spend 350K for blue. If you are ok with a restored. As expected the UK-Tec has been relisted on the UK-bay.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DETECTIVE-COMICS-27-CGC-4-5-ORIGINAL-1ST-BATMAN-APP-/130466693727?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item1e606bc25f

Close to 100K asking hm

What about that pricetag?

That's a crazy price. One of own boardies has a 7.0 MP for 15k less.