• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

I was following that book on ebay and I think you got a great deal on it! If I didn't own a copy, I would've definitely made an offer. Did you also pick up the 36?

Thanks :headbang: I was able to get it quite a bit cheaper than his original 17k asking price lol I did not win the 36 but another Boardie did and he should post it :sumo:

I was following that book on ebay and I think you got a great deal on it! If I didn't own a copy, I would've definitely made an offer. Did you also pick up the 36?

Thanks :headbang: I was able to get it quite a bit cheaper than his original 17k asking price lol I did not win the 36 but another Boardie did and he should post it :sumo:

Was it really $17K asking price? I thought it was around $7-8k. Again congrats on a nice pick-up and yeah the other boardie who bought the 36 should post it :sumo: I post mine all the time :grin:

Was it really $17K asking price? I thought it was around $7-8k. Again congrats on a nice pick-up and yeah the other boardie who bought the 36 should post it :sumo: I post mine all the time :grin:

Im pretty sure Alex (batman) won the 36 he posted it in a few pics a few weeks back.

Im pretty sure Alex (batman) won the 36 he posted it in a few pics a few weeks back.

Correct! :headbang:

I posted it here along side my Jerry 33 and 35.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4448867Post4448867

It's a small world -

I did indeed pick up this 36 from the same seller who sold spideyinacase his gorgeous 37.

Here's the 36 again:

IMG_2982.jpg

And I also had the pleasure of picking up spideyinacase's lovely 37 CGC 2.5 undercopy a few months back:

IMG_2981.jpg

Winners one and all. :grin:

(btw spideyincase it was again a pleasure to work with you back in October - your an Ace in my book! :foryou: )

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4448867Post4448867

It's a small world -

I did indeed pick up this 36 from the same seller who sold spideyinacase his gorgeous 37.

Here's the 36 again:

IMG_2982.jpg

And I also had the pleasure of picking up spideyinacase's lovely 37 CGC 2.5 undercopy a few months back:

IMG_2981.jpg

(btw spideyincase it was again a pleasure to work with you back in October - your an Ace in my book! :foryou: )

Congrats Alex. Looks like a great collection!!! All the best

It's a small world -

Here's the 36 again:

IMG_2982.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

Congrats Alex. Looks like a great collection!!! All the best

See alex i could be your pre robin tec sidekick

Hey Primetime.. Did you sell your Tec 29 CGC 3.5 already :o Just kidding.. This seller is stealing pix and auctioning them off on ebay.. Also included is a Tec 27 from the Pinnacle collection.. Everyone should report this tool

Tec 29

my 29 is sitting right here bud. the auction got pulled before i saw it...did he steal my 3.5 pics? What is his ebay handle?

Hey Primetime.. Did you sell your Tec 29 CGC 3.5 already :o Just kidding.. This seller is stealing pix and auctioning them off on ebay.. Also included is a Tec 27 from the Pinnacle collection.. Everyone should report this tool

Tec 29

my 29 is sitting right here bud. the auction got pulled before i saw it...did he steal my 3.5 pics? What is his ebay handle?

I guess my report went through! I actually didn't remember his ebay ID name. I think he had about 78 feedbacks and when I looked at his feedback history, he had sold some very cheap stuff like sketchers shoes and the like

Just wanted to give this thread a lil bump.. Happy 2011 everybody :banana:

IMG_1875.jpg

:applause: alright, go get George's 4.0 on CLINK to make this pic even better :sumo::applause:

lol:wishluck: Only book I need to complete my 4.0 run... If only i can win the lotto :cloud9:

that 4.0 27 would go so so well with your run Brian! :cloud9: take out a loan :baiting: