• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do not miss this thread: Mystery lady blows the lid off PGX?

486 posts in this topic

Don't be coy timmay. You have one of the greatest PGX to Cgc crackouts of all time. The story here is not whether PGX sucks. The story is whether this lady is authentic. If she is, it may be proof that RE has had unfettered access to the PGX equipment.

Ask her if she is Allison.

They nailed the grade on the second one. (thumbs u

Well there is that... lol

Nice jump from 8.0-9.4. They were way off...

Yeah - I wonder what CGC missed :think:

Assuming she is the person alleged in her posts, I take a non-confidentiality (NDA) was never drawn up. The "truth" post is heavy handed, even for a whistleblower.

Daniel grades comics in his bedroom while playing online poker. I'll guess a NDA wasn't on his "to do" list.

Video games :gossip:

Please let this be the END to PGX. :wishluck:

You just know that this thread won't get locked, so feel free 2 let out all your pent up frustrations folks!! lol

I'll bet I can get it locked. hm

:baiting:

:whee:

I give your witty retort a PGX 9.9 With white pages ( Sig Series) by DiceX therefore increasing value of post with sketch of happy guy running back n forth 4 all of you sketch hunters!!!!!!!

A post that will be hard 2 top indeed!!!!!!!!!

Rich