• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Yup, Beth was taken by Gabriel at the mortuary :acclaim:

Why would he kidnap her?

Yea why?

:popcorn:

Makes no sense. He's not even a main character. Just because he's on the cover of 61 doesn't mean he brings anything significant to the story. He does a few prayers with the group in a church and that's it. He had his story which he says he let those people die cause he was scared to open the door, then he redeems himself and helps later. So what. Lame cliche story line. But hey if that book can sell for $150+ then ima selling.

rantrant

What I said before was that I felt Gabriel was a representative of Alexandria who probably was a recruiter for new people. (Kind of how Aaron was in the book)

Those whole mortuary scenario was a setup by him to see what kind of people would show up and how they would react. I figured when he saw how Beth and Daryl, he saw her character and saw the good in her. That made him went to bring her to Alexandria (I'm sure he would have brought Daryl as well but when the whole mini herd went down, he could only save Beth

(shrug)

Maybe he thought he was saving her from something bad?

-slym

+1

There was a herd of zombies coming, so he saved her. This was his attempt to begin righting the wrong of turning away countless survivors from his church to die.

ok ok He can stay. ;)

(thumbs u

I don't care much for his character, either. However, I think his character and the prospects of Alexandria will be important devices to bring Rick back from being too far gone.

-slym

+1

There was a herd of zombies coming, so he saved her. This was his attempt to begin righting the wrong of turning away countless survivors from his church to die.

I don't think so. I think the house was a trap. Whoever owns that dog nabbed her. He knew that once he lured the zombies to the front door that whoever was there would exit through the back.

-slym

+1

ok ok He can stay. ;)

(thumbs u

I don't care much for his character, either. However, I think his character and the prospects of Alexandria will be important devices to bring Rick back from being too far gone.

hm Very interesting

FOX should've given FRINGE a full final season to really close it out, but instead we got a half season order. I love the series, and I was happy with the ending, but like you said, the possibilities were so out there, that who knows what the finale would've been had they had more time to add more stories.

And don't worry, we aren't ruining anything for you, Retro.

no idea how I missed Fringe when it was first released...1/2 a season to wrap things up was a travesty. At least they didn't give them the 4400 bums rush out the door and they were able to cobble together an ok ending.

Edited by krighton

Rumors about what happens in the next season, a possible...

If this true, then...

it could be Negan that does it. Robert Kirkman was quoted as saying that, 'It’s a 99% lock that he’s going to be in the show eventually, so be on the lookout for that."

http://www.mtv.com/news/1725916/walking-dead-robert-kirkman-negan-interview/

If this true, then...

it could be Negan that does it. Robert Kirkman was quoted as saying that, 'It’s a 99% lock that he’s going to be in the show eventually, so be on the lookout for that."

Do you think the reason for the 2 year fast forward in the comic, is to allow the show to go into completely uncharted waters for a while?

If this true, then...

No. They still have an entire season's worth of plots to hammer out. Also, see below from RK:

"As far as Negan casting goes, Scott and I are always talking about who we would put in that, it’s definitely on our minds, and there are definitely a lot of candidates. But I wouldn’t expect Negan too terribly soon, although he is definitely in the plan."

If this true, then...

No. They still have an entire season's worth of plots to hammer out. Also, see below from RK:

"As far as Negan casting goes, Scott and I are always talking about who we would put in that, it’s definitely on our minds, and there are definitely a lot of candidates. But I wouldn’t expect Negan too terribly soon, although he is definitely in the plan."

Yea but you have to take RK words with a grain of salt. He's all over the place.

But tell you what #100 won't be worth more than it is now. With all the variants. :pullhair: What a joke. lol

If this true, then...

Yea but you have to take RK words with a grain of salt. He's all over the place.

But tell you what #100 won't be worth more than it is now. With all the variants. :pullhair: What a joke. lol

I still think the B&W or Comixology variant are great to have at a great price! First Negan is a big deal, definitely.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/game-thrones-rivals-walking-dead-709041

Looks like it finally got there, even on a subscription service. If they both remained the same but were both on free services there would be no contest.

Interesting, here is AMC's gross metrics

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-pulls-28-million-709424