• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Walker Andrea?

walkerandrea_zps989c9a2b.jpg

Interesting but didn't she pop a cap from Rick's Python right into her own bean before she could turn?

Walker Andrea?

walkerandrea_zps989c9a2b.jpg

Interesting but didn't she pop a cap from Rick's Python right into her own bean before she could turn?

Edward Norton tried the same thing in Fight Club hm

“No, that was as scripted — it was a walker that had a face blown off by a shotgun,” Greg said. “But I can see by seeing the handcuffs on there that you would think maybe that was Laurie.”

"It was always just intended to be a really cool walker with half of her face missing," he said, adding that he wishes he could say yeah, that was a great idea for Andrea, but it really wouldn't have been a good ending for her story.

I know Nicotero said it's not her, but why the focus on the handcuffs when the walker appeared?...Sorry, Harv. I had to say it.

Well, she didn't have to "hit" the gas tank. That was pressurized tank. The shots she fired sent propane gas spewing into a giant cloud, all it needed was the slightest spark. The bottle rocket only need to fly anywhere near the cloud to ignite the explosion. No bulls-eye needed.

Dramatic flair aside, why the bottle rocket? Why not just shoot the tank again? Either the bullet or a spark from the tank would likely ignite it.

Well, she didn't have to "hit" the gas tank. That was pressurized tank. The shots she fired sent propane gas spewing into a giant cloud, all it needed was the slightest spark. The bottle rocket only need to fly anywhere near the cloud to ignite the explosion. No bulls-eye needed.

Dramatic flair aside, why the bottle rocket? Why not just shoot the tank again? Either the bullet or a spark from the tank would likely ignite it.

Before she fired her first shot it my son was saying it was on Mythbusters that it wouldn't explode with just a gun shot.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/33060-mythbusters-exploding-propane-tank-video.htm

Edited by Rip

Before she fired her first shot it my son was saying it was on Mythbusters that it wouldn't explode with just a gun shot.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/33060-mythbusters-exploding-propane-tank-video.htm

1:04 into the clip (Beavis voice): "hehe hehe hehe.. she said penetrate"

penetrate.jpg

Off topic a bit, but anyone watch Z-Nation on SyFy?

45 mins of splatterfest with some genuine comedy moments.

Watched all the eps so far - and it's a lot of fun.

Don't compare it with TWD - but its a great funny show - pulled in 2 million viewers for #6 so hopefully will be renewed.

Good stuff and recommended with a few beers!

Season five will include deaths of major characters more than previous seasons. Newcomer characters like Noah, Samantha, Michael Alexander, and Vivian Bishop will be introduced later in the season to fill out the newer storylines. Bob Stookey was a prominent character in the comics, and was introduced on the show at the beginning of season four.

Yup, sure he was.......

1:04 into the clip (Beavis voice): "hehe hehe hehe.. she said penetrate"

penetrate.jpg

Haha, Beavis.

(shrug)

Bringing back dead characters??

He doesnt have to be resurrected, they may just be able to do flashbacks on the time when him and rick were cops pre apocalypse, Hes just too strong a character to lose

Has it been verified that they're going to do flashbacks this season? That would be cool!

(shrug)

Bringing back dead characters??

He doesnt have to be resurrected, they may just be able to do flashbacks on the time when him and rick were cops pre apocalypse, Hes just too strong a character to lose

Has it been verified that they're going to do flashbacks this season? That would be cool!

Again.. I was just speaking my mind.. Sorry to cause this big confusion here.. They are showing the "Then" flashbacks on the first episode of season 5 and I just thought it would be nice to bring back Shane, my fave WD character, but I dont think it will seriously happen

Sorry