• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

(shrug)

Bringing back dead characters??

He doesnt have to be resurrected, they may just be able to do flashbacks on the time when him and rick were cops pre apocalypse, Hes just too strong a character to lose

Has it been verified that they're going to do flashbacks this season? That would be cool!

Again.. I was just speaking my mind.. Sorry to cause this big confusion here.. They are showing the "Then" flashbacks on the first episode of season 5 and I just thought it would be nice to bring back Shane, my fave WD character, but I dont think it will seriously happen

Sorry

No worries, bud. I was hoping that the flashbacks thing was true because one of my favorite parts of the second half of season 4 was the Michonne kitchen flashback.

Anyone see the Bud Light commercial with the Tampa Bay fan and Warren Sapp? They make over his house in to the ultimate Bucaneers fan house...he walks in to the surprise holding the Walking Dead comependiums...great reading!

I think I saw the guy Tyresse claimed to have killed.

Right when Bob is waking up and his vision is clearing up, the guy Tyresse claimed to have killed is there.

Just confirmed on Talking Dead. (thumbs u

I knew it last week when he wouldn't let Carol go inside