• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Im more of an NBA guy.. Ya I finished Dexter in 3 days. I just got Justified Season 1 and Misfits Season 1.

If anyone has any suggestions for TV shows please post. I need something to keep me busy while I go back and take my last month of internship.

Watched all seasons of 24. I might just check out Spartacus but didnt the lead actor pull out due to an illness?

Last I hear he was recovering & they were planing on doing a spin off series like a before "spartacus" type deal ... while he recovers & rebulks from his cancer .... That was quite a while ago so I don't know whats going on with it now though ... Still its worth watching quite fun "little" series even if it does not wind up getting any more you get to see head chopping as well as tits :)

Someone here suggested Boondock Saints for me to watch I went to my video store to rent it how ever when I grabbed it off the shelf I saw it was really #2 & not #1 ... Do I really need to watch #1 to enjoy #2 or can I just watch it out right ?...

I checked at the store & they don't even have #1 to rent :S As is they only had one lone bluray & 2 dvds for #2 lol! Guess they did not think it would be a huge renter ...

Edited by synch

Picture040.jpg

Picture.jpg

Picture039.jpg

The ink smugged abit on the cast photo I'm kind of annoyed at that but waht can I do?.. lol Give the kid a negative or ask himto send me a new one at his cost ?.. lol marking this one up as a loss & leaving positive feed back :S still kind of neat I guess

eh... I duno if that would have helped heroes the writing still would have sucked ... TWDS advantage is that it has the comic for the basic plot & -script & characters all done in advance ...

Edited by synch