• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

it was all good with shane in ep 6, until the attempted sexual assault. doh!

Since Carl in the TV series has been watered down, I'm wondering if Lori will be the one to put a bullet into Shane.

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/

haha ... of all the wd guests they could get ... lol ....

of all? he's actually one of the best characters so far, and one of the major characters. one of the background hispanic vatos would have been bad, but not a major character. C'MON MAN!

Very true. Daryl is my favourite of the "new" characters introduced on TV... and Norman Reedus was great in Boondock Saints. Which, if you haven't seen it yet, you have a treat in store if you ever get around to it!

Anyone having withdrawals yet?

No but also no withdrawals from Dexter or any other show that just ended. Knowing WD was going to be 6 episodes I guess I was ready for it to end. The only show I suffer withdrawal from and in a big way is Six Feet Under.

i got 9 TPB's to read next week. :whee:

They're packed up and ready to go. :)

No but also no withdrawals from Dexter or any other show that just ended. Knowing WD was going to be 6 episodes I guess I was ready for it to end. The only show I suffer withdrawal from and in a big way is Six Feet Under.

Me too - classic ending though.

TV show was nominated for a Golden Globe - announcement just this a.m.

:o:o:o:o

I thought it would have been passed over due to only being 6 episodes.

Even though I enjoyed it I didn't think the show was that good.

I often tell my wife that the ending was the best 10 minutes in the history of television. I wonder what the chances are of getting a SS of the entire cast. I'm not sure what I could even get signed. I've watched the entire series about a dozen times.

I often tell my wife that the ending was the best 10 minutes in the history of television. I wonder what the chances are of getting a SS of the entire cast. I'm not sure what I could even get signed. I've watched the entire series about a dozen times.

I agree.

Yep I remember the ending. Probably the best ending to a show ever.

AMC takes too long. Need to know what happens with Breaking Bad and Madmen. Recently finished Sons of Anarchy. So I guess I will get to watch the latest season of Dexter and Fringe this holiday break.