• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Wait so the follow up question has to be... Was that you on MLB on XM this morning???

I was leaning towards Jax too. Houston is last in the power rankings at the moment and are a MESS. But at least if I lose now I can blame someone. :P j/k

And yeah! Was that you Gator? Jaybuck43 - did you hear him too?

Wait so the follow up question has to be... Was that you on MLB on XM this morning???
unfortunately not...

Something tells me there might be a few people that go by that handle in Florida!

lol Exactly what I was thinking. Many Gators, but only one G.A.tor

unfortunately not...

Something tells me there might be a few people that go by that handle in Florida!

lol Exactly what I was thinking. Many Gators, but only one G.A.tor

:acclaim:

GA, I love Sci-Fi comics, and in GA that means Planet Comics and the EC lines.... but what are some of the other Sci-Fi titles/covers that you like that aren't the "top shlf" two I've already mentioned...

(or you can just say "I dont go for Sci-Fi comics")

Hi Gator.

Are you a Florida State basketball fan? They are squaring off against the Golden Gophers at Williams arena right now in the Big 10 ACC challenge. :popcorn: The Gophers finally have a coach we can build on, and with a pedigree to boot. :wishluck:

Fsu is the gators arch rival. No fan at all. But I am a big fan of college bball in general.

At least the Gophers were able to do a favor for the Gators.

GA, I love Sci-Fi comics, and in GA that means Planet Comics and the EC lines.... but what are some of the other Sci-Fi titles/covers that you like that aren't the "top shlf" two I've already mentioned...

(or you can just say "I dont go for Sci-Fi comics")

I personally love Superworld and Wonderworld...some GREAT sci fi covers.... Strange adventures has many sci fi stories and cool covers to boot... that are some of my favs (Wonderworld 8 is a top 10 all time book for me!)

Hi Gator.

Are you a Florida State basketball fan? They are squaring off against the Golden Gophers at Williams arena right now in the Big 10 ACC challenge. :popcorn: The Gophers finally have a coach we can build on, and with a pedigree to boot. :wishluck:

Fsu is the gators arch rival. No fan at all. But I am a big fan of college bball in general.

At least the Gophers were able to do a favor for the Gators.

fsu is in the acc and gators in the sec, so results of their games don't really matter to us, outside of our head to head match up (which my gators won last Friday)... (thumbs u

Hey Gator, just how epic will Mitch's upcoming post be? Do you think it will result in a significant run-up in tech stocks?

Very epic. Hide the kids and stock up on pickled beets!

Hey Gator, just how epic will Mitch's upcoming post be? Do you think it will result in a significant run-up in tech stocks?

Kid's under the bed and rented a truck to pick up the beets. (worship)

Kid's under the bed and rented a truck to pick up the beets. (worship)

Advice well heeded

A very awkward situation appears to have been averted at Florida State.

If QB Winston had been charged with a felony today, he would be innocent until proven guilty of course, but FSU team rules would immediately render him ineligible.

So the #1 team in the nation would go into a conference championship as heavy favorites without their star QB (and probable Heisman frontrunner).

However, an unnamed source is claiming a settlement has been reached in the case, which is a year old.

No surprise at all.

Knowing what we know now, rick would you take Duke and the 29 points in the game?

If QB Winston had been charged with a felony today, he would be innocent until proven guilty of course, but FSU team rules would immediately render him ineligible.

So the #1 team in the nation would go into a conference championship as heavy favorites without their star QB (and probable Heisman frontrunner).

However, an unnamed source is claiming a settlement has been reached in the case, which is a year old.

No surprise at all.

Knowing what we know now, rick would you take Duke and the 29 points in the game?

That's what many figured would happen

No surprise at all.

Gator, if FSU was 8-5 and headed for the Chick-Fil-A bowl, would the the Leon County prosecutor have charged him and passed on the autographed Bobby Bowden headshot, the replica Seminole head-dress, and the Bowl tickets?

kids the lesson here is practice, practice, practice so that you can be in a position to have everyone in the county looking out for you to make sure you can win the big game for the local team.

[disclaimer: all in jest, from a fellow gator fan, I think in jest, yeah probably, maybe}

Edited by Miraclemet

No surprise at all.

Gator, if FSU was 8-5 and headed for the Chick-Fil-A bowl, would the the Leon County prosecutor have charged him and passed on the autographed Bobby Bowden headshot, the replica Seminole head-dress, and the Bowl tickets?

kids the lesson here is practice, practice, practice so that you can be in a position to have everyone in the county looking out for you to make sure you can win the big game for the local team.

[disclaimer: all in jest, from a fellow gator fan, I think in jest, yeah probably, maybe}

Money talks. Big boosters probably saw to that.