• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Hey Gator, just a quick one regarding Wings Comics #89. Is there much demand for this issue? I see a couple of copies available on ebay... A Restored PGX 8.0 ( :sick: ) for like $400 and a fair copy for about $100.

Are these prices anywhere near realistic for this issue? Thanks.

Hey Gator, just a quick one regarding Wings Comics #89. Is there much demand for this issue? I see a couple of copies available on ebay... A Restored PGX 8.0 ( :sick: ) for like $400 and a fair copy for about $100.

Those GGA issues of Wings 89 - 95 were my main focus for a good chunk of last year. I got a VG #89 on eBay for $50. For slabbed 6.0 - 7.0 copies of the others I paid between $250 and $350. I certainly wouldn't pay $100 for a fair or $400 for a PGX restored... hell, I wouldn't buy a PGX book full stop.

Gator a comic question for you how many Dynamic Comics 10 have you come across in your career ,seems to be scare and have you ever seen the Mile High copy.Tnanks in advance!

Truthfully , not very often, and generally very low grade Never seen The m h copy :cry:

Relatively common and no way would one need to pay that kind of mula.

Gator,

How tough are the Contact 12 to come by? And how many have you owned?

Thanks

Best of the lbcole contacts IMO. Have owned many copies (heck might still have a couple!)

Those GGA issues of Wings 89 - 95 were my main focus for a good chunk of last year. I got a VG #89 on eBay for $50. For slabbed 6.0 - 7.0 copies of the others I paid between $250 and $350. I certainly wouldn't pay $100 for a fair or $400 for a PGX restored... hell, I wouldn't buy a PGX book full stop.

Good point of reference

Thanks for the info :)

Relatively common and no way would one need to pay that kind of mula.

Thanks, Gator :)

basketball update...

we won 4th game...broke out of my putrid shooting slump....17pt...still way off last years pace, but at least "felt" it a bit tonight...