• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

I only run one big sales thread (generally) a year in the summer. I like buying more than I like selling lol

you told me Feb :(

We do start selling in feb...but that's at conventions. (Thumbs u

Hey G.A.tor. About halfway through the college basketball season. A couple questions.

1) How nice is it to have a great basketball team after the season the football team had?

2) Three teams who are better than their rankings (degree of difficulty: Not the Gators whom everyone knows is better than their ranking, especially if they remain at full or near full strength).

3) Three teams who are worse than their rankings.

4) Who's your final four at this point? (Ok. You can include the Gator's here if you want).

Looking forward to your insight.

Hey G.A.tor. About halfway through the college basketball season. A couple questions.

1) How nice is it to have a great basketball team after the season the football team had?

2) Three teams who are better than their rankings (degree of difficulty: Not the Gators whom everyone knows is better than their ranking, especially if they remain at full or near full strength).

4) Who's your final four at this point? (Ok. You can include the Gator's here if you want).

1- very nice

2-witchita state is better than 5th. Probably 3rd best team right now but too "David" to stay top 4

Kentucky and Pitt are top 10 potential too (better than current ranking)

3-Kansas, Cincinnati and Ohio state

4-Arizona, Syracuse, msu and Florida if season ended today.

I only run one big sales thread (generally) a year in the summer. I like buying more than I like selling lol

you told me Feb :(

Pay your bills before you go thinking about spending more money.

Since you don't reply to PM's Dale sent you:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7367968Post7367968

1- very nice

2-witchita state is better than 5th. Probably 3rd best team right now but too "David" to stay top 4

Oh and I forgot to give you the correct answers.

1) It must be a huge relief.

2) Pitt is definitely better than it's ranking, I'm going to add Oklahoma State and Michigan as the other two who are better than their rankings.

3) You're right that Cincinnati is nowhere near the 15th best team in the country. I'm going to add UMass (who has beaten no-one of significance and not run away from the middle tier teams they have played) and my own team the Hawkeyes who were being propped up by close losses to Villanova, Iowa State, and Wisconsin and beating Ohio State, all teams on their way down. I think the Hawkeyes are top 15 but I don't buy them at top 10.

4) The final four right now would be Michigan State, Syracuse, Florida, and Kansas (who I think is finally getting it together after a rough non-con schedule). Though I hate Kansas and hope you're right.

1- very nice

2) Pitt is definitely better than it's ranking, I'm going to add Oklahoma State and Michigan as the other two who are better than their rankings.

3) You're right that Cincinnati is nowhere near the 15th best team in the country. I'm going to add UMass (who has beaten no-one of significance and not run away from the middle tier teams they have played) and my own team the Hawkeyes who were being propped up by close losses to Villanova, Iowa State, and Wisconsin and beating Ohio State, all teams on their way down. I think the Hawkeyes are top 15 but I don't buy them at top 10.

4) The final four right now would be Michigan State, Syracuse, Florida, and Kansas (who I think is finally getting it together after a rough non-con schedule). Though I hate Kansas and hope you're right.

I thought GAtor gave the answers here.. hm

1- very nice

Since we're chatting college bball.... KU is a different team right now then they were in December - sadly it's starting to come together for them as they are starting 3 freshman.

They have a disgusting amount of talent and it's going to be a huge disappointment for them if they don't make the final 4 this year.

Since I know you all are curious about my performance in last night rec league game... 6 for 10 from 3 and 2 for 5 from inside arc for 22 PTs. Still off last years avg but i am not getting any younger !