• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Not to keep keep coming back to this but here is another obscure flag cover...maybe the smallest flag ever drawn on a funny book haha!! can you find it?...

15hfz82.jpg

Found it! But still can't find Waldo!

lol classic!! found him!! Spent a lot of time as a kid looking for this little fellow geek...

288nku1.jpg

Gator,

since you also dabble in toys, what is your feeling about those grading companies that grade toys in boxes?

Do you think it will catch on like comics?

Toys?

What kind of toys do you collect/sell???

vinyage and modern.

Gator,

since you also dabble in toys, what is your feeling about those grading companies that grade toys in boxes?

Toys?

vinyage and modern.

damn, you must have great patience; I've heard vinyage toys are RARE!

Gator,

Toys?

vinyage and modern.

damn, you must have great patience; I've heard vinyage toys are RARE!

indeed

We were the largest on line seller of Star Trek figures/ships

Love mego figures

Not to keep keep coming back to this but here is another obscure flag cover...maybe the smallest flag ever drawn on a funny book haha!! can you find it?...

15hfz82.jpg

Found it! But still can't find Waldo!

lol classic!! found him!! Spent a lot of time as a kid looking for this little fellow geek...

288nku1.jpg

Great book Gino. CGC done goofed not noting the flag. And is this Hitler cover? Or is that a contentious issue?

Gator,

Toys?

vinyage and modern.

So with vintage like Major Matt Mason or Colorforms Outer Space Men or original Hot Wheels or Motorific or Captain Action or Aurora model kits or ????

Edited by N e r V

Gator,

Toys?

vinyage and modern.

So with vintage like Major Matt Mason or Colorforms Outer Space Men or original Hot Wheels or Motorific or Captain Action or Aurora model kits or ????

I have some MMM and some SMDM and all the WGSH and ST mego's, and kenner SW, and have had a bunch of aurora kits, etc

Finally got around to reading some of the market reports in the new Overstreet guide.

Any reason why you do not bother with doing up a market report for them since you are listed as one of the advisors? I know you had submitted one a few years ago that somehow never made it's way into the guide.

Just asking since you could dance circles around some of these other boring and tedious reports which I am reading here.

Finally got around to reading some of the market reports in the new Overstreet guide.

Any reason why you do not bother with doing up a market report for them since you are listed as one of the advisors? I know you had submitted one a few years ago that somehow never made it's way into the guide.

Just asking since you could dance circles around some of these other boring and tedious reports which I am reading here.

i think I had a couple of reports printed years ago but my "big" one that I detailed my "price per point" concept never made it

Had put a lot of time and effort into it. Decided wouldn't do that again unless really needed

i think I had a couple of reports printed years ago but my "big" one that I detailed my "price per point" concept never made it

Had put a lot of time and effort into it. Decided wouldn't do that again unless really needed

Crafty old Bob probably thought too many readers would jump onto your "price per point" concept, making his standard spreads from Good to Fine seem even more irrelevant and decided to conveniently "misplace" your report. hmlol

Is it possible to get an edited version of what your price per point concept was?

I'm curious....

the edited version is in use today by many ;) Edited by G.A.tor