• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

You're building your dream Florida Gators team. Who's your QB, RB and WR?
Danny wuerfel, Emmitt smith & Eric Rhett, Carlos Alvarez , Ike Hilliard , Ricky natiel

Who are your top 2 U. of Florida DBs, LBs, and D-Lineman?

Edited by kinzebac

I'm going over next weekend (24th) all things going well consider a case on route shortly there after.
awesome!Merci!PM me when needed sir!

I love Cherry Coke,but cant have the sugar in the regular...

Edited by porcupine48

Danny wuerfel, Emmitt smith & Eric Rhett, Carlos Alvarez , Ike Hilliard , Ricky natiel

Jack Youngblood, Huey Richardson

Jevon kearse, Wilbur Marshall

Louis Oliver, Fred weary

Jack Youngblood, Huey Richardson

Jevon kearse, Wilbur Marshall

Louis Oliver, Fred weary

Great list. (thumbs u

What are some great lesser known flag covers for me to add to my collection?
dino Mauricio used to have a killer flag cover collection. Not sure how far back it was but around 2012? I think he sold the entire collection on heritage so locate that auction and you will have a great list (search his name i suspect will yield results)

What are some great lesser known flag covers for me to add to my collection?
dino Mauricio used to have a killer flag cover collection. Not sure how far back it was but around 2012? I think he sold the entire collection on heritage so locate that auction and you will have a great list (search his name i suspect will yield results)

Sweet. I will look him up.

Gator,

since you also dabble in toys, what is your feeling about those grading companies that grade toys in boxes?

Do you think it will catch on like comics?

afa started in 2002 or so...hasn't really caught on outside of some star wars folks (and even then, they kind of got a black eye missing some fakes)...

I was always curious about it cause I saw some unopened boxes of lego sets and thought it was a pretty different thing to encapsulate. But if someone wants to pay a premium for an unopened and graded box of legos then I would gladly let them.

Since that did not catch on is there any preferred way of protection that was embraced by the toy community?

Also, why are starting line up figures so worthless now?

Gator,

since you also dabble in toys, what is your feeling about those grading companies that grade toys in boxes?

afa started in 2002 or so...hasn't really caught on outside of some star wars folks (and even then, they kind of got a black eye missing some fakes)...

I was always curious about it cause I saw some unopened boxes of lego sets and thought it was a pretty different thing to encapsulate. But if someone wants to pay a premium for an unopened and graded box of legos then I would gladly let them.

Since that did not catch on is there any preferred way of protection that was embraced by the toy community?

Also, why are starting line up figures so worthless now?

they were hugely produced in the 80/90s and are "cheaply" made. Line stopped when mcfarlane got license and no new collectors

Gator,

Toys?

What kind of toys do you collect/sell???