• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

If Terry can do it Harley can do it you can do it. 1 sale can pay for it all :popcorn:

Hope you can make it. :hi:

I hope you still have 1 left :wishluck:

one sale on my margins doesn't even pay for a hamburger :cry:

???

Must be one of these.

The “Glamburger” is here to kick your privilege in the face. All fancy burgers have some form of black truffle and a Kobe Wagyu beef patty from Japan — this one throws in lobster, beluga caviar, venison, a duck egg and an edible gold leaf. And it only costs $1,768!

???

Must be one of these.

The Glamburger is here to kick your privilege in the face. All fancy burgers have some form of black truffle and a Kobe Wagyu beef patty from Japan this one throws in lobster, beluga caviar, venison, a duck egg and an edible gold leaf. And it only costs $1,768!

YOU GOT SOME nERv :screwy:

How do you feel about the market for Whiz Comics over the next 5 years?

Besides number 2 (#1) do you see the popular covers (#18,19,25) or the scarce later issues(#153-155) enjoying decent run ups or is this a title more in line with "normal" increases going with the market as a whole?

What other issues in the run do you like?

How do you feel about the market for Whiz Comics over the next 5 years?

Besides number 2 (#1) do you see the popular covers (#18,19,25) or the scarce later issues(#153-155) enjoying decent run ups or is this a title more in line with "normal" increases going with the market as a whole?

What other issues in the run do you like?

I believe "if" dc does create a monthly shazam comic and "if" they do the proposed captain marvel movie, interest will pick up for the title and values will increase...

What is your opinion on Susan Cicconi and the Restoration Lab as far as her work is concerned with doing resto. and how does she rank with her pressing quality?

I heard she has gone from doing pressing to not doing it and back to doing it again so I'm interested how her work ranks with the others.

What is your opinion on Susan Cicconi and the Restoration Lab as far as her work is concerned with doing resto. and how does she rank with her pressing quality?

I heard she has gone from doing pressing to not doing it and back to doing it again so I'm interested how her work ranks with the others.

susan is a highly trained and well respected restorer in this hobby... I rank her up there at or near the top for sure...

Gator,

since you also dabble in toys, what is your feeling about those grading companies that grade toys in boxes?

Do you think it will catch on like comics?

afa started in 2002 or so...hasn't really caught on outside of some star wars folks (and even then, they kind of got a black eye missing some fakes)...

What would you rank as the 10 best golden age Superman/Action Comic Covers? Based on cover only and not content. [/quoted these are my favs

1- supes 14

2-action 1

3-action 7

4-action 12

5-supes 17

6-supes 1

7-action 13

8-action 15

9-supes 24

10-action 17

Just off the top of my head. List could change tomorrow