• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

The recent sales of More Fun 73 seem far above what was previously thought to be FMV and the 74 on Comic Link seems headed in the same direction.  Is this the new normal or simply a current trend and these should go back to their former values?  Thanks so much for the education :foryou:

Sorry if this is right in the "retired from value" post that I just read.  I don't know if this is a "trend" question or "value" .  Either way I value your opinion.

Edited by ender

3 minutes ago, ender said:

The recent sales of More Fun 73 seem far above what was previously thought to be FMV and the 74 on Comic Link seems headed in the same direction.  Is this the new normal or simply a current trend and these should go back to their former values?  Thanks so much for the education :foryou:

I suspect Entry level pricing for an attractive for grade copy. 

The 9.0 mf 74 on heritage was down 50% from what it sold for last year. 

Edited by G.A.tor

1 hour ago, ender said:

Sorry if this is right in the "retired from value" post that I just read.  I don't know if this is a "trend" question or "value" .  Either way I value your opinion.

What did the R 2.4 MF 73 sell for on Heritage?  Seems to me that it could possibly be "unrestored"  I figured 15k was a bargain.  20k plus restoration was kind of a break even at this point ?

4 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

What did the R 2.4 MF 73 sell for on Heritage?  Seems to me that it could possibly be "unrestored"  I figured 15k was a bargain.  20k plus restoration was kind of a break even at this point ?

That’s about right

2 minutes ago, goldust40 said:
8 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:
On 11/22/2017 at 12:17 PM, goldust40 said:

Dammit. And I know nothing about college football.

:gossip: This isn't a good year to speak those words around him

My point exactly. :tonofbricks:

Maybe he can switch his allegiance to Manchester City. hm

18 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:
22 minutes ago, goldust40 said:
27 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:
On 11/22/2017 at 5:17 PM, goldust40 said:

Dammit. And I know nothing about college football.

:gossip: This isn't a good year to speak those words around him

My point exactly. :tonofbricks:

Maybe he can switch his allegiance to Manchester City. hm

It's a no brainer... (:

1 hour ago, Scrooge said:

Gator,

Tebow says Wisconsin is not a Top 4 team. What's your top 4 for this season before tomorrow's games?

Wis schedule untested

if they beat osu, they are top 4

After tomorrow i believe

clemson

Oklahoma 

Georgia (assuming Kerryon doesn’t play for auburn )

wisconsin