• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2011, July 20-24, San Diego, CA

521 posts in this topic

4-Day passes with hotel offer coming up this week:

"Sometime this week we will announce the Badge/Hotel Special Offer Again for 2011. A limited number of 4-Day badges will be available as part of the hotel stay special offer. The Badge/Hotel special offers are limited and will be available on a first come, first served basis. Badges DO NOT include Preview Night."

"Sometime this week we will announce the Badge/Hotel Special Offer Again for 2011. A limited number of 4-Day badges will be available as part of the hotel stay special offer. The Badge/Hotel special offers are limited and will be available on a first come, first served basis. Badges DO NOT include Preview Night."

They said that Preview night wasn't included last year as well but I got it.

They said that Preview night wasn't included last year as well but I got it.

They feared your wrath.

Does anyone know when/if they will post an artist alley list?

You looking to see what artists are scheduled to have AA tables? They have a list, but it probably won't be published for another week or two. You looking for anyone in particular?

I purchased 2 passes in 2010 for this year's show. Gave 2 different names and e-mail, etc, but I was able to buy them one at a time. Just be aware both people may have to show ID to pick up the badge the next year.

I purchased 2 passes in 2010 for this year's show. Gave 2 different names and e-mail, etc, but I was able to buy them one at a time. Just be aware both people may have to show ID to pick up the badge the next year.

+1

You can put anyone's info when purchasing passes, its the pick up that's complicated

Can people purchase 2012 4 day w/ preview passes for themselves AND other people at the con?
I sent them an email and you can but they need the name, address, and email address for each person.

Received my SDCC :golfclap: bar codes from Diamond for the Retailer badges today. Reading the fine print, it says my Wed. Preview access may be restricted to public opening hours of 6 pm to 9 pm which does not seem to make much sense, as Diamond may be running marketing seminars earlier on the Wed. (shrug)

Received my SDCC :golfclap: bar codes from Diamond for the Retailer badges today. Reading the fine print, it says my Wed. Preview access may be restricted to public opening hours of 6 pm to 9 pm which does not seem to make much sense, as Diamond may be running marketing seminars earlier on the Wed. (shrug)

I'm in the same boat. I don't get it either. Raise a stink when we are there? lol