• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: What do you all drive?

223 posts in this topic

Cool thread!

I ride a Mustang GT '06.

2004 Alero, bought it new in June 04 and promptly put a decent stereo in it

The Alero

My Two JL Audio 15's

Custom Setup Behind The Seat

Samething At Night With The Neon Litup

Funny thing is I spent a ton on the gear and now I hardly use it, for some reason I only turn up the jams on the weekend. I think I'm getting old.

It has one more year left before I trade it for a Chrysler 300C with a hemi. It's served me well but I want something more stylish.

2004 Alero, bought it new in June 04 and promptly put a decent stereo in it

The Alero

My Two JL Audio 15's

Custom Setup Behind The Seat

Samething At Night With The Neon Litup

Funny thing is I spent a ton on the gear and now I hardly use it, for some reason I only turn up the jams on the weekend. I think I'm getting old.

It has one more year left before I trade it for a Chrysler 300C with a hemi. It's served me well but I want something more stylish.

I used to compete at regional car stereo shows. When I sold the car, it was the most money I have ever lost on a vehicle. I'll stick to nice stock systems now and waste my money on modern variants.

flamed.gif

2005 Honda Accord

I currently drive a 2000 Toyota Camry CE, I used to have a 94 Nissian Altima,but unfortunatly the cam shaft went,so I picked up the camry.I know this, I'll never buy an american car,or a Volo...just way too many problems,I don't want my car in the repair shop more than I'm driving it. So I usually stick to nissian,toyota and honda.

I'm surprised there are no Prius owners here. I had a first year one and gave it to my Mom last year after her car was totaled by an uninsured driver.

My plan was to get a new BMW 3 series, but somehow I ended up with a Honda Accord and a Flash 105.

We're a Honda family now, wife drives an Odyssey.

The title "I am gonna miss that car." really hit too close to home....I don't have one!

...but actually, I don't have one because I'm always traveling out of city/state, and it didn't make sense for me to have one. My wife drives a Toyota Sienna...upgrading to a Volvo soon.

As someone who drove a Geo Metro for 7 years during the younger years (cheap/good on gas/never broke down)...I don't see my ride as a status symbol...obviously... tongue.gif

A POS Dodge...(cant afford anything else since I started buying those damn SS books!! makepoint.gif)

The title "I am gonna miss that car." really hit too close to home....I don't have one!

...but actually, I don't have one because I'm always traveling out of city/state, and it didn't make sense for me to have one. My wife drives a Toyota Sienna...upgrading to a Volvo soon.

As someone who drove a Geo Metro for 7 years during the younger years (cheap/good on gas/never broke down)...I don't see my ride as a status symbol...obviously... tongue.gif

At least you're saving on insurance and the booming gas prices thumbsup2.gif

At least you're saving on insurance and the booming gas prices thumbsup2.gif

I don't drive the Metro now...I turned it in when I bought my Camry (which was sold). The "Mommy car" Sienna sucks $50+ at the gas pump. 893censored-thumb.gif At least it's been paid for several years.

But I remember seeing all of these huge SUVs and Hummers and thinking "That's going to bite you soon...."