• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official comicdonna charity auction thread (was Holiday Raffle thread)

207 posts in this topic

Best of the holidays to you all!!!

Be safe,

Andy

Andy....?? Who's Andy ?? You're not talkin about that War Comic guy are you ?? I know with all the work you've been doing, you might have had to get some elfs on staff, but Andy ?? Are you sure he's reliable .......Ham ?? ;)

WTF?!?! Holiday Ham is really....Andy...? :ohnoez:

Whens this thing getting started? (shrug)

Sorry for the delay, oakman29. :sorry:

Actually, our third-party name picker is unavailable until Thursday or Friday of this week, so there will be a delay.

Please forgive us. :foryou:

If anyone would like to add a gift or another gift, please PM me the info and pictures. I'm going to add a picture for my raffle donation and I'm going to look around and find a couple more items that I can throw in. (thumbs u

Be safe,

Andy

Wake Ellen up and get her azz into gear. :frustrated:

Actually, our third-party name picker is unavailable until Thursday or Friday of this week, so there will be a delay.

If anyone would like to add a gift or another gift, please PM me the info and pictures. I'm going to add a picture for my raffle donation and I'm going to look around and find a couple more items that I can throw in. (thumbs u

Be safe,

Andy

(tsk) Frankly, I'm surprised you're awake nappy.

Be safe,

Andy

I never nap this late. I took one from 2 to 4.

Be safe,

Andy

during billable hours of course :applause:

Be safe,

Andy

during billable hours of course :applause:

Today was a day off for Federal Government Canucks so (tsk)

For those of you that don't know, comicdonna (Mike) and his family just lost their house in a fire. Everything is gone. It has been mentioned that we don't have a raffle this year and instead, put all of these prizes up for auction, with all the proceeds going to Mike and his family.

I'd agree as well.

I'm going to PM HolidayHam and see if he wants to make this official.

If there's anyone who would object, you may do so in this thread or PM me. I will do my best to win you the raffle prizes through the auction route. (thumbs u

Andy

It is fine with me.

I really don't know Mike (Comicdonna) but know that if I were in his shoes I would really appreciate this gesture from the boards.

I really hope everything was insured.

I am getting a safety deposit box tomorrow. You can never prepare for something like this.

Best of luck Mike.

Cheers

Sanj

I think it's a lovely idea, but there might be people who don't agree...and are shy. After all, the alternative might be if someone wins, they could CHOOSE to make a donation...so, I'd like to do a poll and see what kind of feedback we get.

Hope this is OK