• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kick Azz Toys From Your Childhood...
1 1

964 posts in this topic

Still searching for the Marcellus Wallace 'Get midievil' figure still in the box (the rare "Pants Down' version). Comes with removable bulb mouth strap. Things are like gold. Much harder than the Vincent Toilet Break figure (the gun is alway there but the magazine and toilet paper are always missing :pullhair: )

The Mia with the $5 shake seems to pop up everywhere, as does the Butch "Chopper" version with the windup: "Its a Chopper baby!"

@Rip, here's are Yoda's - the snake on both the carded and loose Ledy is "greenish."

The thing I absolutely love about the carded Ledy Yoda is that they reversed the snake around his neck, and he's holding the snake in his right hand.

One thing of note - I think I may have accidentally placed the Ledy cane with the US brown snake Yoda when I was lining them up.

One of the orange snake Yoda's is from my original collection (think it's the 3rd from the left with the most paint loss on his hand):

Yodas.jpg

Ledy_Yoda_Jawa3.jpg

Yoda_Ledy.jpg

Yodas2.jpg

Yodas1.jpg

While I was staging the Yoda pics, I thought I'd snap the pics of the ships/playsets appearing in the background. It's also where all the series 1 and 2 diecasts are set-up for the time being.

The multiples are foreign diecasts. The top TIE Fighter is a Takara (name of ship is in Japanese). The Palitoy for the Landspeeder. What's cool about the series 1 carded diecasts is they have 12 Backs which feature the original 12 figures including the vinyl cape (unproduced dark brown cape colour) Jawa:

Ships_Playsets.jpg

X-Wings.jpg

Landspeeder.jpg

Landspeeders.jpg

Landspeeders_back.jpg

@Rip, here's are Yoda's - the snake on both the carded and loose Ledy is "greenish."

The thing I absolutely love about the carded Ledy Yoda is that they reversed the snake around his neck, and he's holding the snake in his right hand.

One thing of note - I think I may have accidentally placed the Ledy cane with the US brown snake Yoda when I was lining them up.

One of the orange snake Yoda's is from my original collection (think it's the 3rd from the left with the most paint loss on his hand):

Yodas.jpg

I think I have one of those Yoda's at my parents house... Is one of them more rare than the other? I have the card as well but the plastic bottom cracked so technically yoday can be considered lose

Yodas.jpg

I think I have one of those Yoda's at my parents house... Is one of them more rare than the other? I have the card as well but the plastic bottom cracked so technically yoday can be considered lose

Condition is everything, but for carded, I'd have to say the Lili Ledy is up there as one of the rarer cards. The POTF Yoda is surprisingly up there in value - I've only seen a handful in the wild. I've been looking for awhile for the 48 Back-C (Revenge Offer) but they can get pricey. For loose, the Ledy Yoda is one of the rarer if not rarest. I've had mine for awhile and got it as part of a lot purchase. I've seen the US brown snake version go for between $50-$80. The rest have subtle differences, such as eye colour, skin colour, cane colour. There are factory error examples (missing paint, eyes, etc.) but those are exceptionally rare and when legit examples come up, they sell quick and for good money too.

Thanks guys. I agree, this is such a great thread from the perspective of offering a community of comic enthusiasts a window to peer through and learn about some great toy collectibles, but my vintage Star Wars collection is small-fries compared to the collections out there.

What does the 1979 Alien figure go for out of the box? I have it (got it for Christamas back in 1979 or 1980.) No intention to sell just curious.

I still have some Batman and Planet of the Apes Megos, full size GI Joes, Lone Ranger, 6 Million Dollar Man, etc. Though most of thopse were well played with. lol